Bank of China: Family Rebate Visa Platinum Card

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
So you all paid the annual fee? How much? How many month's rebate is that equivalent to

vegavega25

Reaction score
So you all paid the annual fee? How much? How many month's rebate is that equivalent to

Lol... That would depend on the amount of rebate received each month, no?

I believe the fee is S$190 for the primary card. I don't know whether that is before or after GST.

ianndaisy

Reaction score
I spent 1600+ in July

all transactions are things that can get rebate.
but only get 45 cashback
I am very careful with the cap rebate of each category
and usually spending the same things I can get 70+

kashanai

Reaction score
Not sure if it helps, happen to just called BOC about my statement payment due to saying immediate and asked him about annual fee

CSO mention annual fee is raised through system now and case to case basis for full/partial or no waiver.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all transactions are things that can get rebate.
but only get 45 cashback
I am very careful with the cap rebate of each category
and usually spending the same things I can get 70+

Apparently some things you thought can get rebate is not given rebate.

cReDdY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder if got people still getting full waiver??
Seriously I’m not willing to pay the $203.3. Any idea which bank is close to BOC Smartsaver + their family card?

kohkohkrunch7

Reaction score
Not sure if it helps, happen to just called BOC about my statement payment due to saying immediate and asked him about annual fee

CSO mention annual fee is raised through system now and case to case basis for full/partial or no waiver.

CSO told me only waive supp card. No waiver for main card.

dhwang_best

Reaction score
They also charge AF for my ShengSiong card and I called for waiver and they refused.

Only 30 and they refused.......

Have to cancel.

What is the Tel number to call for fee waiver? Just received my BOC Sheng Siong card statement dated 3 Sep 2018. The annual fee is 32.10 (with GST). Thanks.

Mickey01

Reaction score
They also charge AF for my ShengSiong card and I called for waiver and they refused.

Only 30 and they refused.......

Have to cancel.

yeah ... if they refused to waive, I will cancel. I am only enjoying 7% basic rebate for the SS card. I can use alternative such as POSB Everyday Card for 5% discount at SS. For that additional 2% differential, not worth to pay AF of $32.10 to BOC :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.