Bank of China: Family Rebate Visa Platinum Card

shpesft

Reaction score
Topup for other nets flashpay also can earn 5%? I thought only auto Topup to your boc then counted?

Any Nets Flashpay Card can though I haven’t been able to add other bank’s linked credit card/Nets Flashpay card

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
think he meant the co-brand card's credit facilities is either terminated or expired. he may wish to clarify.

i do know that an active co-brand card cannot be ATU on another bank's cc.

not true either.

My OCBC frank card terminated many years ago. I still can't atu from BoC Family card this year.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
not true either.

My OCBC frank card terminated many years ago. I still can't atu from BoC Family card this year.

Frank could be a unique scenario and how they tagged their ATU is slightly diff. I have 3 frank cards (1 main, 2 supp) all with ATU came by default. but when i checked with NETs, they says Frank only occupies 1 out of my 5 cards that can be tagged with ATU at any 1 point of time.

as what freedom said, it may work on other bank cards since he managed to. provided that the credit facility on that cc is inactive.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ever had ATU posted 2 mths later.

me too

the ATU on a card did not get posted

then the 2nd ATU on the same card 1 month later, both ATU amounts posted within 1 week

i suspect if 2nd ATU did not happen, the amount could have remained unposted ??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.