Bank of China Qoo10 World Mastercard & Platinum Mastercard

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Waived for how many years? Does it say how much I have to spend to have this waived?

So far boc very easy to waive annual fees. dun see any concern. worst case can cancel card if they dun waive fees.

petshijie

Reaction score
seems like a good card for ezlink and qoo10 purchases. Any roadshows that provide freebies for it?

continuum

Reaction score
I heard takes BOC 3 - 4 weeks to process a card application. If that's true, that must be the slowest ever.

Lucky_Farmer

Reaction score
I heard takes BOC 3 - 4 weeks to process a card application. If that's true, that must be the slowest ever.

I have two cards with them. Family CC was the first which took 2 weeks - then I applied for Zaobao which took 6 weeks (although I was existing BOC credit card holder at that point). Timing seems to be different.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im existing customer wor....

no need to submit salary docs.

So what? I was an existing customer when I applied for the BOC Zaobao CC, took me 3 months. Applied for family card some years back also took 3 month or so.

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
Im existing customer wor....

no need to submit salary docs.

it does not matter that much whether you are an existing
customer.

The credit card risk management is not local and the card is not made here, either.

01asdf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can you send their email address to me?
Someone from 64129566 called shawn called me 2 days ago and said will email me application form. However I never receive his email.:(
Did you put a fake email in your Qoo10 account?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.