Best CC/method to buy tickets from Singaporeair.com

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using SQ promo code to buy on their website, which card/method is the best to use?

I'm thinking of clicking through Shopback (0.5%) + WWMC (4mpd) but wondering if there's any better method out there?

nekoarc

Reaction score
I'm thinking of clicking through Shopback (0.5%) + WWMC (4mpd) but wondering if there's any better method out there?

Unless it's a promo code provided by Shopback, they probably won't get paid for the click because a code was the 'reason for the purchase', not their affiliation advertisement, and you won't get your 0.5%.

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unless it's a promo code provided by Shopback, they probably won't get paid for the click because a code was the 'reason for the purchase', not their affiliation advertisement, and you won't get your 0.5%.

Ohh I didn't know that! Thanks :)

zumaba

Reaction score
I'm using SQ promo code to buy on their website, which card/method is the best to use?

just wondering where to get such SQ promo code?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.