Bonus$aver - the only account that gives you the highest interest rate in town from SCB

dao

Reaction score
You must spend $500 on the bonus$aver CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD function. Not the NETS.

You can use it to pay some insurance premiums / Tax etc that does not earn CC points for SCB.

If I perform bill payment using internet banking, will it count towards the $500 spend? Anyone tried before?

lasnoblur

Master Member
Reaction score
1st 25K will get 1.88% interest per month.

So the way to do it is:
open account with 25.5K. spend 500. (1st month)
2nd month, top up 500 and subsequently spend it.

Repeat cycle every month to earn max 1.88% interest?

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st 25K will get 1.88% interest per month.

So the way to do it is:
open account with 25.5K. spend 500. (1st month)
2nd month, top up 500 and subsequently spend it.

Repeat cycle every month to earn max 1.88% interest?

can be spend via cc, why load it into debit card haha.

anyway i dont use this acc, created for the sign up bonus only.

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
can be spend via cc, why load it into debit card haha.

anyway i dont use this acc, created for the sign up bonus only.
i singed up for this account for the same reason as u but coz i just started work without my payslip. I only gave them appointment letter but till now no news about the credit card. Haiz. Should I call them?

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah...SCAM lei....can i deposit 50,100 and withdraw 50k after receiving the 200 cashback.

any penalty or any drawback? How fast they credit the $200.00?

Saw the ads today, thinking of opening a Bonus$aver account and put $50k to get the $200, anyone got $200 and withdraw the $50k without any fees or penalty charges?

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw the ads today, thinking of opening a Bonus$aver account and put $50k to get the $200, anyone got $200 and withdraw the $50k without any fees or penalty charges?

this thread so long le.
once rebate is in, u can take out ur $.

but u cant close the account lah.

kensg220880

Reaction score
if i am not wrong, u must be able to get the credit card so that u can get the credit in it. else opening just the debit card account wont get u the rebates as promised,

i singed up for this account for the same reason as u but coz i just started work without my payslip. I only gave them appointment letter but till now no news about the credit card. Haiz. Should I call them?

tglim7

Reaction score
how long we have to wait to get the cashback? i received e card n activated it but still $0 in Breeze...

tildveryn

Reaction score
SCB told me that need to bank in $1000 cash/cheque in order to activate this account. If not the account is not activated.

So in order to have this account, u need to put in $ 1st... although it is stated there as $100 rebate for any amount you deposit.

This information is not stated there.

any catch on this?

is there any fees to transfer the funds out later through internet banking?

tildveryn

Reaction score
so the only drawback of this card is the debit card... which poses some risk.
so just maintain 6 to 7k in the account would do and be careful with the card loh?

Last edited:

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
so just maintain 6 to 7k in the account would do and be careful with the card loh?

I suppose this is the only card that have NETS rebate?
i believe so

if this were a credit card, i believe most ppl would be using this by now

dao

Reaction score

I suppose this is the only card that have NETS rebate?

this card got NETS rebate? where can i find out more details? I thought only XtraSaver card got NETS rebate.

wai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm, i transferred $10 to my bonus$aver account like 2 weeks ago, but the $100 rebate havent come in...how long u all waited?

dark_flan

Reaction score
I recently just converted my xtrasaver acc to this account because of the higher interest while xtrasaver is more towards cash rebate. They had given me some cash rebate because of the deposited amount and also a bonus$aver credit card which looks quite bling. But in order to get this high interest had to spend $500 every mth then am eligible. I thinking of paying off my other credit card bills to easily hit this amount. Now using my domestic account to clear off the every day expenses while this one is my savings.

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i had 1000 in for abt 1-2 mths.. but i havent get my cash back.. how long u guys waited?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.