Card for Uber and Grab

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
Couple of questions:

1. Did anybody manage to add and use FEVO card for Uber? I had no problem with Imagine but FEVO seems does not work.

2. Have you tried to use paypal with FEVO for payment Uber? If yes, have you tried to do it when you have more than one card defined in PayPal? How do you make sure that payment always goes with FEVO?

3. Seems Grab does not accept FEVO card at all. Do you confirm it?

4. Finally which card can be used for Grab and Uber for miles?

Thanks.

Last edited:

jentang

Reaction score
I tried Fevo on grab and it's not accepted. So I used DBS Live Fresh and it's considered an online payment. Not sure abt miles and uber since I'm not into these.

Couple of questions:

1. Did anybody manage to add and use FEVO card for Uber? I had no problem with Imagine but FEVO seems does not work.

2. Have you tried to use paypal with FEVO for payment Uber? If yes, have you tried to do it when you have more than one card defined in PayPal? How do you make sure that payment always goes with FEVO?

3. Seems Grab does not accept FEVO card at all. Do you confirm it?

4. Finally which card can be used for Grab and Uber for miles?

Thanks.

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
I use DBS live fresh if meet $700 min spend (5%+1.2m), and woman world master for rest of times. (4m)

I tried uber only, not sure on grab (assume should be the same).

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use DBS live fresh if meet $500 min spend (5%+1.2m), and woman world master for rest of times. (4m)

I tried uber only, not sure on grab (assume should be the same).

Dbs live fresh 5% rebate need min $700 btw.

NOLF

Reaction score
Btw the live fresh need to apply and be registered before we can get the 5% rebate right?

w4rdsg

Reaction score
I'm using SCB VI for 10% rebate on Uber plus 1.x miles/$
If you are valuing miles around 2c this gives you 12% of value back.
Its about the only thing I use the card for...

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
PayPal also has a default DCC setting so make sure you disable it to pay in the native currency (which is still SGD though). Don't think it will help but also good for other paypal purchases in FCY.

i've used paypal on groupon and hotels.com/expedia to avoid dcc charges and they worked.

not sure why uber is so special.

vegavega25

Reaction score
Even though the Uber charge in Singapore is in SGD, the transactions seems to be getting processed outside of Singapore. So my credit card company keeps adding a 0.8% fee to the final Uber amount because of this. It is a small markup but annoying nonetheless.

Are there cards/banks that do not charge this fee?

Allen_C_Sharp

Reaction score
Uber $100 taxi fare $0.8 fee still ok, grab no such fee but sometimes a few dollars higher than uber, usually I just took whichever the cheaper.

HSBC advance will also take uber as online I suppose?
Thought of applying it but haven't take action yet:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.