CIMB platinum MasterCard 10% cash back

vegavega25

Reaction score
If it so happens that in a particular month, you end up having a S$200 or so expense at Best Denki or Ikea or Courts, etc., AND end up with a non-government health facility expense of S$200 or so, one could TRY to spend S$200 each on dining and transport.

What a complex set of criteria, though. I bet the genius who thought of this new scheme gets a promotion!

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So some who topup got it and some didn't. Those who didn't can say when your topup was done ?

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
One of my top up is Apr 30th, the other May 4th.

I received 9.8%.

Just did a top up today. Now I am worried.

Last edited:

ixoral

Reaction score
Got my grab manual top up too for 4 Jun **, transactions done before my 4 May statement

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
Those who say didnt get grabpay 9.8%, you do realize that you only get rebate about 1.5mths later right. E.g. April spending, then get rebate in 4 jun.

Posted from PCWX using WTS Qoo10 gift cards on Carousell

mengsan

Reaction score
When u did the top up?

I got rebate on 4jun for topup on 4may.

Mine is in early May too, but my medical exceeded $500, so there is some complication due to $50 cap, maybe I m wrong. anyway I topup $20 just to test new tnc of Grab, it’s ok

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is in early May too, but my medical exceeded $500, so there is some complication due to $50 cap, maybe I m wrong. anyway I topup $20 just to test new tnc of Grab, it’s ok

Medical rebate capped at $50. But grab fall under the transport category and the total monthly rebate cap is $100.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.