HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

CIMB Visa Infinite Card

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #31

Just received my Infinite Card together with the welcome pack. Here's some of the major benefits:

- Priority Pass Membership

3 Complimentary lounge visits per year for Principal cardmember. Supplementary cardmembers access is chargeable at USD27 per visit

- Complimentary Club Access to the Damai Spa & Fitness Facilities at Grand Hyatt
Valid till 31 Dec 13. Limited to first 10 bookings per day and 10 parking privileges passes per day given those with reservation. Parking is limited to 3 hours

- All Year Round Complimentary Parking at selected hotels
Valid till 31 Dec 13. Limited to first 10 redemptions per day at Amara Singapore and first 20 redemptions per day at the Singaproe Marriott Hotel. Complimentary parking coupons are valid for one full day only. Cardmembers must present CIMB VISA Infinite Card for verification and sign on the tracking sheet to obtain the carpark coupon. Prior reservations are not allowed and on first-come first-serve basis.

- Travel Insurance
No mention that travel expenses need to be charged to the card. When making claim, call hotline to provide name, card number and details of claim. Thereafter to supply original invoices, receipts and reports, etc.
hclee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #32

Just received my Infinite Card together with the welcome pack. Here's some of the major benefits:

3 Complimentary lounge visits per year for Principal cardmember. Supplementary cardmembers access is chargeable at USD27 per visit

- Complimentary Club Access to the Damai Spa & Fitness Facilities at Grand Hyatt
Valid till 31 Dec 13. Limited to first 10 bookings per day and 10 parking privileges passes per day given those with reservation. Parking is limited to 3 hours

Valid till 31 Dec 13. Limited to first 10 redemptions per day at Amara Singapore and first 20 redemptions per day at the Singaproe Marriott Hotel. Complimentary parking coupons are valid for one full day only. Cardmembers must present CIMB VISA Infinite Card for verification and sign on the tracking sheet to obtain the carpark coupon. Prior reservations are not allowed and on first-come first-serve basis.

- Travel Insurance
No mention that travel expenses need to be charged to the card. When making claim, call hotline to provide name, card number and details of claim. Thereafter to supply original invoices, receipts and reports, etc.
Congrats and thanks for sharing ! However ( with due respect ), it doesn't seem too attractive to me. I believe HSBC VI allows unlimited access to PP right? The free parking and club access are conditional, which is something I don't quite like.
56mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #33
Master Member

- Travel Insurance
does this sound good?

20 parking places only at marriott....will it be redeemed very fast?

also, where in the hotels to redeem?
Panerex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #34
Master Member

does this sound good?

20 parking places only at marriott....will it be redeemed very fast?

also, where in the hotels to redeem?
Anyone tried the spa/gym/swimmng pool already? Any good?

How easy/hard to get the free parking at Amara and Marriott hotels?
limpoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #35

Anyone tried the spa/gym/swimmng pool already? Any good?

Received an invitation package today. . Probably won't apply. Only the free parking is applicable to me but it is conditional and limited.
I think many others should receive it too.
greddy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #36
Master Member

where to find cimb credit cards roadshows?
Panerex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #37

Not aware of any road show but you can go to their Credit Card Centre at Raffles Place, I believe is Singapore Land Building ( next to ANZ bank ).

I agree the perks are not attractive ( as compared to HSBC VI ) but I got the card anyway because it is free for life time. What surprise me is the high credit limit they grant. They grant me $100K
Old 03-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #38

Not aware of any road show but you can go to their Credit Card Centre at Raffles Place, I believe is Singapore Land Building ( next to ANZ bank ).

I agree the perks are not attractive ( as compared to HSBC VI ) but I got the card anyway because it is free for life time. What surprise me is the high credit limit they grant. They grant me $100K
actually.. i have been wondering.. if i am a FT and got pok and waiting to pack up and go home.
then i got this card with S$100k that enables me to advance freely..*evil*

i can be a king back home and don't need to come back, right?
Old 03-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #39

actually.. i have been wondering.. if i am a FT and got pok and waiting to pack up and go home.
then i got this card with S$100k that enables me to advance freely..*evil*

i can be a king back home and don't need to come back, right?
I think it is only valid for Singaporeans:

Document:
All applicants
A photocopy of NRIC (both sides) for both Principal &
Supplementary Card applicants
OR
A photocopy of valid passport for Supplementary Card
applicants (if Foreigner)
Old 04-03-2013, 01:30 AM   #40
wai
Arch-Supremacy Member

not really true, my friend's pay way below 120K but she has a few infinite cards from different banks.
or she got a few side lines to make up the 120K/year income?
wai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:08 PM   #41

I tried both places on separate days, both fully redeemed
cattwl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #42

They are currently having a booth at the Golden Shoe Market at Level 1, near DBS ATM. Saw the promoters there this afternoon during lunch time.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:39 PM   #43

Thanks for the feedback. To me no point already.
Old 17-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #44

For those who possess this card, the 2013 card members reward ( discount ) guide can be found here :

http://www.cimbbank.com.sg/catalogue...rt_Rewards.pdf

It took me a while to find this!
Old 19-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #45

Can share what time you reach the hotel and weekday or weekend?
joanie_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.