CIMB Visa Signature

bluetwinkle

Reaction score
Anyone verified on the Singapore airlines ticket? Got 10 percent for visa signature?
I did not personally try but I have asked the CSO. If it is paid and processed online using the Visa Signature, it will be eligible under the online category. Otherwise, use the Mastercard and it will be eligible under the travel category.

zumaba

Reaction score
I did not personally try but I have asked the CSO. If it is paid and processed online using the Visa Signature, it will be eligible under the online category. Otherwise, use the Mastercard and it will be eligible under the travel category.

If used Mastercard, sure 10% under Travel category, and din matter it is processed online or offline, right?

So the best is to use Mastercard, right?

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
applied the card yesterday before 12pm - still no news of the approval despite using MyInfo :(

likeastar0418

Reaction score
when is your statement date?
Mine is 20th and the rebate is in on 4th

11th.

if you are referring to 9.8% cashback, yes its also in on 4th for me.

by the way, i was replying to 0.2% cashback was not in yet by yesterday night, its in only when i checked this morning. :s12:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
11th.

if you are referring to 9.8% cashback, yes its also in on 4th for me.

by the way, i was replying to 0.2% cashback was not in yet by yesterday night, its in only when i checked this morning. :s12:
gets the 0.2% on statement date which may be different for different people

mengsan

Reaction score
I notice the transaction and rebate amounts will appear online just after midnight, eg. If transaction posting date is 10th it will appear before 1am of 11th. Similar for rebates on 11th statement date, rebate will appear around 1am on the 12th

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't take the same-day approval thing too seriously.
I don't know of anyone who has it approved in the same day.
Can same week approval is not bad already.

Kedgez

Reaction score
Oh dear. Thought I can use the card after my renov to buy ikea stuff and some electronics from courts or Best. Hope shattered.

Scout for the stuff at Ikea, Courts, Best etc. Take note then go home and buy online 😁

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
hi, is minimum spend computed based on transaction date or posting date? my billing period is from 4 March to 3 April. TIA!

i get abit confused with the trasaction and posting date too.

the rebate calculations is based on which; transactions or posting?
the min spend calculations is based on which; transactions or posting?

kashanai

Reaction score
All credit cards “benefits” are based on posted date. Only difference is whether statement month or calendar month to qualify for certain perks only

oh thats good then.

someone mentioned before, that one of the calculations was based on transaction date.

Last edited:

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
All credit cards “benefits” are based on transaction date. Only difference is whether statement month or calendar month to qualify for certain perks only

i'm not sure where you got this information. TNC clearly states "The additional 9.8% cashback is subject to the following spend criteria:
o A minimum spend of S$600 posted within the same statement month"

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All credit cards “benefits” are based on transaction date. Only difference is whether statement month or calendar month to qualify for certain perks only

Most cards based on posted date only a few by transaction date.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.