CIMB Visa Signature

happening

Reaction score
i think the right way to ask CIMB was, is cardup eligible or not, and not what the payment is used for. Rightfully, the bank will not know what transaction it pertains to

I'm not sure if the CSO will be able to tell you as I had email CIMB to check whether merchants like Foodpanda, Deliveroo are considered dining or online, merchants like Redmart and Fairprice On are considered grocery or online and whether Grab and Telco like Singtel, MyRepublic etc are considered online. The reply from CIMB is they are unable to advise until it had been charged as the merchant code is set by Mastercard and Visa.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess there’s not right way or wrong way. They are not dumb either. Terms and conditions always change. We are consumers and just suck thumb. Don’t like, change bank/ card etc. there’s always something out there in my opinion

Ask also no use lah. Either they dun know or be alerted to exclude. Best way is quietly try and see.

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw a couple of my 11/11 transactions posted on 12/11. Should be fine to start earning rebates.

ThreeSteps

Reaction score
Please refer to CIMB website. Below is just some info.

CIMB Credit Cards Festive Promotion
Drive off with a brand new Audi A5 Coupé^ or walk away S$100,000^ richer this Festive Season in our CIMB Festive Promotion 2018/19!
Simply spend S$20* on your CIMB Credit Card(s) from 1st November 2018 to 28th February 2019 and enrol in the manner below to win either of our Grand Prizes, or be one of 5 lucky winners to score S$1,000 in Cash Credit^ each month!

Ways to Enrol
To participate, simply register once during the Promotion Period. Upon successful enrolment, your chances will be calculated based on your spend starting 1st November 2018.

SMS
Send an SMS using the Principal Cardmember's bank registered mobile number in the following format to 75558:
WIN<space>Last 4 digits of Principal Credit Card Number
(e.g. WIN 9876)
*Please refer to Terms & Conditions for other registration channels.
bump up, some people may not be aware of this.

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just signed up for this card. No annual fees and $120 cash credits for new customers, quite solid.

Time to ditch BOC for good liao

tshany

Reaction score
Who applied and received the card after new TnC release? How long does it take right now?

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
For existing customers, don’t wait for callback. Just apply as a new customer.

I received callback after I received the card applied as a new customer.

Grillsx3

Reaction score
Hi all,

Have a q for the more lao jiao ppl here...

If i make an online transaction of S$35 for 3 items on zalora, and eventually return one of the items due to poor fit for a refund of S$7, would the initial transaction still count as one of the minimum 8 transactions of $30 or more required per month?

Tried to ask CIMB Customer Service, but they were v useless...couldnt give me an answer even after spending 10 mins explaining to them over the phone.

Thks in adv.

Targaryen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Have a q for the more lao jiao ppl here...

If i make an online transaction of S$35 for 3 items on zalora, and eventually return one of the items due to poor fit for a refund of S$7, would the initial transaction still count as one of the minimum 8 transactions of $30 or more required per month?

Tried to ask CIMB Customer Service, but they were v useless...couldnt give me an answer even after spending 10 mins explaining to them over the phone.

Thks in adv.

don't think it'll be counted as 35 - 7 = 28.

"any credit card transactions that was subsequently cancelled, voided or reversed for any reason will not be counted towards fulfilling the minimum monthly spend."

sellun

Reaction score
ONK99NYl.jpg

Just got the card. It clearly says shop online in foreign currencies. So how about online but paying SGD? Like Lazada, qoo10 & etc?
Anyone have any idea?

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.