Reaction score
so if u citipayall 8900$

u pay
2% of 8900 = $178
cny fee = $288

u get 38903 miles
ie 1.2cpm

not too shabby hor?

Thanks for posting the promo, I wasn't notified by Citibank, but already have sufficient spending, guess T&C says can register after spending to qualify, just slightly more than 1cpm for the bonus miles.

Anyone only with PM visa like me, should I go apply for the rewards card to see if will get invite?

Last edited:

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But where is the link to City Payall launched? tks

Just update your Citibank mobile app, payment tab below.
Cheaper miles than my SC VI via Cardup. Bye Cardup then.
Can't get Ultima or Prestige card, maybe time to get PM Amex card, can waive annual fee with sufficient spending?

Last edited:

zumaba

Reaction score
Just update your Citibank mobile app, payment tab below.
Cheaper miles than my SC VI via Cardup. Bye Cardup then.
Can't get Ultima or Prestige card, maybe time to get PM Amex card, can waive annual fee with sufficient spending?

But the bad news is now the fee jumped almost to the double of the previous trial stage, 2% --> around $1.54c per mile for PM Amex card (1.3x). Not so good already.

Last edited:

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But the bad news is now the fee jumped almost to the double of the previous trial stage, 2% --> around $1.54c per mile for PM Amex card (1.3x). Not so good already.

What to do, I'm not one of the chosen ones for the trial period. Still better cost per mile compared to my SC VI on cardup (1.9+cpm), and better than paying annual fee. Better still is the transfer partners that Citibank has, much more option when booking air tickets. Why pay more at SC to get only SQ miles, when I can have more options (though my kids keep asking for SQ now). The hello kitty flight on EVA was nice too.

Last edited:

voddie

Reaction score
so if u citipayall 8900$

u pay
2% of 8900 = $178
cny fee = $288

u get 38903 miles
ie 1.2cpm

not too shabby hor?

That's only if pay all transaction is counted as eligible transaction of the CNY promo. Anyone has any idea?

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What to do, I'm not one of the chosen ones for the trial period. Still better cost per mile compared to my SC VI on cardup (1.9+cpm), and better than paying annual fee. Better still is the transfer partners that Citibank has, much more option when booking air tickets. Why pay more at SC to get only SQ miles, when I can have more options (though my kids keep asking for SQ now). The hello kitty flight on EVA was nice too.
whats eva tax. to taipei i suppose?

eva is how many miles to taipei

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whats eva tax. to taipei i suppose?

eva is how many miles to taipei

about US$140 for for ORD - TPE - SIN, + 80k miles... in business class. Didnt specifically booked the Hello Kitty flight, but ended with TPE - SIN being on the Hello Kitty plane.

SIN - TPE oneway is 17.5k miles in econ, 20k in prem econ and 25k in business.
Comparatively, Krisflyer is 15k, 24.5k and 30k respectively.

EVA new business class (not on SIN - TPE route yet).

Last edited:

patricksim001

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just did a test on it. I chosen $2000 via monthly payment and it prompt me that the admin fee is $40/per month for 2 month. What does it mean?do I have to pay after 2 month ?

ChaosPaladin

Reaction score
anyone know whether i can use citi payall to pay for my renovation? it is bank transfer to reno company but there is no option in citi payall. would like to use it to pay the reno and earn miles

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.