Citibank Citi Rewards Card

Gamma~

Reaction score
Need to check with you people who have used Citi reward points to redeem Robinsons voucher ... do you use the mailer mailed to you directly at the cashier, or do you need to go customer service to exchange for the voucher first?
Use the mailer at the cashier directly. Don't have to exchange for vouchers.

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
Citi refuses to remove duplicate charges

Story: ordered couple of items at Timberland US store. While their online system allows using non-US card at checkout, you can't really use it and get error message. The solution is to start online chat and reps on other side can authorize the purchase and it will go thru.

Problem is that my card during this attempts was charged three times instead of one. Wrote to citi and asked them to remove duplicate charges but they refused.

Next steps?

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Story: ordered couple of items at Timberland US store. While their online system allows using non-US card at checkout, you can't really use it and get error message. The solution is to start online chat and reps on other side can authorize the purchase and it will go thru.

Problem is that my card during this attempts was charged three times instead of one. Wrote to citi and asked them to remove duplicate charges but they refused.

Next steps?

i would speak to the merchant rather than the bank for duplicate charges

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Next steps?

Lol, my card was charged twice at self fix, contact them, they only say still pending merchant clearance.

i would speak to the merchant rather than the bank for duplicate charges

Will follow that route if really Citibank side CMI.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Next steps?

I have purchased from timberland us website before, they do allow my sg credit card to go through without any issues.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys do u use your card to pay for handphone bills?

how do u guys pay your handphone bill to get rewards?

Alwaysb

Reaction score
Hi,

I need advice here. I was trying to calculate how much more i can spend to hit the 120k limit.

When i look at the points summary, it has rewards wallet, citi master and citi online.

Some citi master was paid via samsung pay. Do i calculate towards the 120k limit?

TIA

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I need advice here. I was trying to calculate how much more i can spend to hit the 120k limit.

When i look at the points summary, it has rewards wallet, citi master and citi online.

Some citi master was paid via samsung pay. Do i calculate towards the 120k limit?

TIA

Points from sammsung pay are not counted towards the 120k limit.

vince123123

Reaction score
A quick way is to take those earned from Citi Online 10X, divide by 9 and multiply by 10 to see how much you have viz the 120k limit.

But from my experience, even when I tallied each transaction, it doesn't exactly match 120k, maybe I calculated wrongly. Or it could be that 120k applies to each category separately.

Hi,

TIA

Last edited:

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

TIA
what is the diff between Citi master and Citi online?

I saw wallet, x10, x20 and Citi master for my Amazon purchase.

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.