Citibank Citi Rewards Card

dynastyhan

Reaction score
Revision to Citi Credit Cards Terms & Conditions

Effective 12/12/2016 bill payments made via AXS e-stations,
m-stations, SAM services (kiosk, web & mobile) will not earn Citi Dollars,
Citi Miles, Cash Back, Citi Rebate or SMRT$.

Today, 8/12 is the last day to earn 10x points with Citi Rewards Card at http://axs.com.sg/axsEstation.php. It is based on posting date not transaction date. Transactions you make today will be posted 3 days later, 11/12.
Where did u read abt transaction based on posting date instead of transaction?

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Revision to Citi Credit Cards Terms & Conditions

Effective 12/12/2016 bill payments made via AXS e-stations,
m-stations, SAM services (kiosk, web & mobile) will not earn Citi Dollars,
Citi Miles, Cash Back, Citi Rebate or SMRT$.

Today, 8/12 is the last day to earn 10x points with Citi Rewards Card at http://axs.com.sg/axsEstation.php. It is based on posting date not transaction date. Transactions you make today will be posted 3 days later, 11/12.

Thanks for the reminder the.guru. Hi the.guru and all, any way to use the visa with the AXS e-stations? I used the masterpass and it validates against VISA card. :eek:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder the.guru. Hi the.guru and all, any way to use the visa with the AXS e-stations? I used the masterpass and it validates against VISA card. :eek:

Can only use mastercard even via masterpass

Last edited:

dahnoob

Reaction score
Will not be able to proceed with payment even though you can add visa/amex to masterpass.

elnewbie

Reaction score
All good things eventually come to an end. Only lobang now is to use the Citi rewards card via Samsung Pay to prepay your SP services bill for 4 miles per dollar.

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All good things eventually come to an end. Only lobang now is to use the Citi rewards card via Samsung Pay to prepay your SP services bill for 4 miles per dollar.

I'm quite new to this Samsung Pay etc...

Can anyone advice if this is the best method to get 4mpd for SP utility? Is it Visa or Mastercard?

I use iPhone and not Samsung. Would Apple Pay works for this case?

elnewbie

Reaction score
Will not work w IPhone

I'm quite new to this Samsung Pay etc...

Can anyone advice if this is the best method to get 4mpd for SP utility? Is it Visa or Mastercard?

I use iPhone and not Samsung. Would Apple Pay works for this case?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

I might just get a cheap Samsung phone to use this :s13:

Can I confirm Citibank Rewards card + Samsung Pay is the BEST to be used for merchants listed on Samsung Pay website?

Until 31 dec, yes. Can use samsung pay almost anywhere that accept credit card. Btw only newer samsung models can use samsung pay

lo3xlo2x

Reaction score
Any Citi Rewards card member willing to make an online Lazada payment for me?

The total amount involved is <$4 and I can make iBank to you first. Thank you.

To mod: if not allowed, please delete. Thanks

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Any reason why must be citi reward and why u can't pay it urself?

lo3xlo2x

Reaction score
Any reason why must be citi reward and why u can't pay it urself?

Hi, please see terms and conditions in bold. This is the reason why I need assistance.

Wheel of Deals - Citi $5

• Voucher is valid from 11 Nov 2016 to 14 Dec 2016
• Use voucher code and Singapore Issued Citibank Rewards Credit Card at checkout page to get discount.
• Discount is not applicable for payment made via Cash on Delivery, MasterPass, helloPay or PayPal.
• Voucher code is applicable for single use only and cannot be combined with other codes and promotions
• Voucher is only applicable on the price of the product and cannot be used to offset shipping fees.
• *For general voucher T&Cs, please read here.*

Wheel of Deals - Citi $10
• Voucher is valid from 11 Nov 2016 to 14 Dec 2016
• Use voucher code and Singapore Issued Citibank Rewards Credit Card at checkout page to get discount.
• Discount is not applicable for payment made via Cash on Delivery, MasterPass, helloPay or PayPal
• Voucher code is applicable for single use only and cannot be combined with other codes and promotions.
• Voucher is only applicable on the price of the product and cannot be used to offset shipping fees.
• *For general voucher T&Cs, please read here.

http://www.lazada.sg/promo-details/#OR_WheelofDealsCiti

For the assistance I can off some vouchers from the same store as I do not intend to use them.

chongpang

Reaction score

If no one dare to risk for you, kindly donate the voucher to me via pm.

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Is this card better than DBS Esso Mastercard ? Thinking of changing my DBS Esso Mastercard to this Mastercard. Last time, I use the Mastercard solely for Esso petrol use. Now I started to use for more things like groceries etc. I have DBS Fresh as well.

Calander

Reaction score
Is this card better than DBS Esso Mastercard ? Thinking of changing my DBS Esso Mastercard to this Mastercard. Last time, I use the Mastercard solely for Esso petrol use. Now I started to use for more things like groceries etc. I have DBS Fresh as well.

Citibank Rewards aren't recommended. You should consider Citibank Cashback card instead.

Using the Rewards card won't earn u additional cashbacks nor points. But Cashback card u need to have $888 min for a period of 3 mths though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.