Citibank Citi Rewards Card

Dividends

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't go to the dark side. you can in fact apply for the master version separately if u want 2 cards. i own both.

there's no obligation to change to masters for now till one day they force migrate.

Will the points be pooled? I'm thinking of applying for the master version to use with the Instarem Amaze.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info!

Do you know if they have fixed the issue of Rewards mastercard not getting 10x points for certain transaction?
citi can't fix it. it's a mastercard thingy. u got to live with it that it's going to eventually happen

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Darn, I thought the issue has been fixed already since I haven't heard about it recently.
because this issue also sometimes inherently happens on the WWMC that also awards based on online txns, so it's not a 1 card thing or bank thingy. it's the MC networks passing down some information that doesn't make sense to the bank hence it doesn't awards. until it quietens down for like almost a year of nobody complaining or sighting it then u can possibly postulate that it has been resolved in the background. for now, still quirky.

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
Is fairprice online one of those merchants? I had problem with transactions on Fairprice Online with WWMC.

I think that problem lies with Fairprice Online. It does not process online transactions according to MasterCard standards.

someusername

Reaction score
Recently I used my Citi Rewards Mastercard by mistake with Fairprice online and got 10X. First time I've got 10X for Fairprice online with CRM. No problem with any of my Visa cards - they always get 10X for Fairprice online.

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you guys still converting your points to miles? Sitting on 200k points and don't see myself travelling anytime soon.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys..what do you guys do with the points? Convert to miles or exchange with vouchers?
I am not a miles person, so redeem vouchers for me.... Used to redeem Robinsons vouchers as it was one of the more useful one, can use at Marks & Spencer, Royal Sporting House .....

OneMantou

Reaction score
What do we lose if we stick to visa and don't convert to MC?
Says there is annual fee upon visa card expiry - this just means going through the regular yearly affair of applying for waiver isn't it?
Whereas convert to MC there's 1 yr waiver confirmed (according to EDM)
There seem to be restrictions in the way MC version qualifies for 10x pts compared to visa version. I don't plan to hold 2 versions of the card

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.