Citibank SMRT Card

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any monthly cap on SMRT$.

There is only yearly cap. Max 280 SMRT$ if the yearly qualifying period (depends on the DD/MM of applying the card) starts before 7 Feb 2017. Max 600 SMRT$ if yearly qualifying period starts after 7 Feb 2017.

andynjk

Reaction score
EZ link Auto Top up

Hi,

Can I ask if the $0.25 convenience fee is really waived? I am asking because I am applying for the ATU, using the SMRT card's VISA to top up the EZlink on the card and I got charged $0.25. Is this normal?

Last edited:

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can I ask if the $0.25 convenience fee is really waived? I am asking because I am applying for the ATU, using the SMRT card's VISA to top up the EZlink on the card and I got charged $0.25. Is this normal?

Its normal for first time set up. When the bill comes, only the ez-reload amt is charged. No 25c fee.

luvalist

Reaction score
Yes removed. Should redeem for rebate using sms.

SMS to 72484
RWDS <space> Last 4 Digits Of Your Cardnumber <space> SMRT10

That is for $10. Use SMRT5 for $5

Thanks Trazora! :) Didn't know about the update heh. This is better than the vouchers.

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a successful credit card transaction on 02 Dec. But until today haven't been posted yet.

What is the longest time frame allowed for merchant to post to the bank?

If haven't been posted after one month means I no need to pay the owed money any more, is it?

Anyone has similar experience to share?

alvint86

Reaction score
May I know how to change the default auto reload from $30 to other amount?

Which amount is the best deal? I read somewhere it’s $40 but not sure why

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know how to change the default auto reload from $30 to other amount?

Which amount is the best deal? I read somewhere it’s $40 but not sure why

To change the auto top-up amount that you have previously applied for, you need to deactivate the EZ-Reload facility and reapply. Deactivation can be done at any TransitLink Ticket Office with your NRIC/Passport and your ez-link card(s). Please allow at least 7 working days for your account to be updated before reapplication.

Please note that if you have performed one of the following transactions listed below within the past four days, you will not be able to deactivate the EZ-Reload facility. Please wait for another 7 days for your account to be updated, before you deactivate the facility.

-Activation of the EZ-Reload facility
-Auto Top-up
-Settlement of outstanding amount

Ezreload $40 or $50 for higher rebate % on the citi smrt card

vddgnd

Reaction score
I have a successful credit card transaction on 02 Dec. But until today haven't been posted yet.

What is the longest time frame allowed for merchant to post to the bank?

If haven't been posted after one month means I no need to pay the owed money any more, is it?

Anyone has similar experience to share?

My transaction on 1st-Dec only posted after 12-Dec. Not from this card. The cso said merchant can take up to 1 week to post.

vddgnd

Reaction score
If using this card on online of Popular bookstore, it will classify under online or under Popular bookstore?

Update: Popular online is using Paypal, so I think it should be under online category.

Last edited:

yumyumz

Reaction score
Anyone just using this card for the ezreload rebates? Is it easy to get annual fee waiver?

Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 using GAGT

efreelancer

Reaction score
If using this card on online of Popular bookstore, it will classify under online or under Popular bookstore?

Update: Popular online is using Paypal, so I think it should be under online category.

May I ask also for fairprice online is it under groceries or online hee

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I ask, for some of the additional 0.3% rebates for qualified purchase for hitting min $300 per month, is based on calendar month or billing cycle?

IIRC, is calendar month?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I ask, for some of the additional 0.3% rebates for qualified purchase for hitting min $300 per month, is based on calendar month or billing cycle?

IIRC, is calendar month?

billing cycle

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.