Citibank SMRT Card

Srenz209

Reaction score
This card can't be used to pay insurance premium anymore right?

Sent from LGE LG-H870DS using GAGT

Entendre

Reaction score
This card can't be used to pay insurance premium anymore right?

Sent from LGE LG-H870DS using GAGT

Recently bought insurance from AIA and they tie up with Citi cards to offer free monthly instalments. The payments count towards minimum spend but will not qualify for rebates.

lupster

Master Member
Reaction score
How long does it take to get the card after applying for it online? Thanks!

George Soros

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

may i check those received renewal card, how long you guys wait before they send u the code for the activation of ezlink reload?

lupster

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if there's a cashback limit for each billing cycle/for each category? Thanks!

TickTechToe

Master Member
Reaction score
I realise my new electricity provider Geneco's recurring bill does not qualify for the Citibank smrt card 2.7% online cash rebate... thinking of switching to my Citibank Premier miles for this recurring bill.. but does the Premier miles card qualify for the x1.2 miles for recurring electricity bill?

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am confused by the S$120 cashback(spread across 6 months, 20$ cashbac/month) if you spend min $200.

I received $20 for the first month, but the subsequent month I did not receive anything :3

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they will give you a credit card, the $120 will credited into that card for you to use.

i realise that money only when they bill me annual fee.

No eh. For SC, I know theres 100 credited for us.

But for Citi, I do not see that.

So far, I only received 20$

Last edited:

chongpang

Reaction score
My Citibank SMRT card expires soon so i got new card, do i need to redo the EZreload of $50? :s11:

TickTechToe

Master Member
Reaction score
Same here.. receive welcome cashback $20 once.. and no more.. looks like I am going to stop using citibank cards...

I am confused by the S$120 cashback(spread across 6 months, 20$ cashbac/month) if you spend min $200.

I received $20 for the first month, but the subsequent month I did not receive anything :3

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.