Citibank's New Prestige Card

dc10000

Reaction score
been thinking want to retain this card. $500 for miles i dont need leh... but i scared i let go, later cant apply back as need 120k

kelvinloh

Reaction score
Can the CP use loungekey for that particular Airport Lounge if they are LoungeKey member, instead of the traditional PP?

And If I have a CP sub card, can the sub card be used for LoungeKey?

kpkp17

Reaction score
PP application and how long before PP card arrives

hey all, believe this should have been raised before but wasn't able to find a previous post on it.

1) is PP application automatic?
2) how long did it take for your PP card to arrive after you received your Prestige?

thanks.

ringrain_78

Reaction score
hey all, believe this should have been raised before but wasn't able to find a previous post on it.

2) how long did it take for your PP card to arrive after you received your Prestige?

thanks.

=> Yes

=> I got my within 1 week

Alternatively, you can sign up for the Mastercard Loungekey. It's tagged with your Prestige Card and you can apply it immediately once you receive the Prestige Card.

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Accor hotels recently have promotion for 3 nights pay for 2. Anyone managed to book with Prestige? Need to inform CSO your account name and password also I think.

pacificstorm

Reaction score
Anyone managed to get free unlimited loungekey on their supplementary cards?

Not sure if this had been mentioned - in addition of the unlimited PP provided, you can also register for the Mastercard Loungekey which also gives unlimited access until expiry date of credit card. 1 accompany guest can enter for free.

I find that their lounge selection is wider than PP and also gave dining discount nice than PP.

Since this is tagged to the Card, I will ask my wife to register also using her supplementary card, so we might be able to bring 2 accompany guests in. For current PP program, her supplementary card is not issued with PP, so she is always registered in as my accompany guests.

From their FAQ;

How does this program differ from Priority Pass or LoungeKey?

In addition to providing access to airport lounges, the Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey program also provides you with dining, spa and retail offers within the airport. Plus, there is no need to carry around an extra card.

DT1000

Reaction score
been thinking want to retain this card. $500 for miles i dont need leh... but i scared i let go, later cant apply back as need 120k

Sorry. You mean currently we can get this card even we haven't match 120k?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sorry. You mean currently we can get this card even we haven't match 120k?

You need $120,000 to apply, but applied and got it, you can continue to use as Long you pay the annual fee even if u become unemployed

Once u missed the annual fee, u have to reapply the card and by then you will need the income to apply again

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need $120,000 to apply, but applied and got it, you can continue to use as Long you pay the annual fee even if u become unemployed

Once u missed the annual fee, u have to reapply the card and by then you will need the income to apply again

Lol. Dun think can miss annual fee lah. Think the key is dun cancel card.

Mebeater

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for the 62,500 Points Welcome Gift to be credited to you? Received the card almost 2 weeks ago but yet to see the points.

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for the 62,500 Points Welcome Gift to be credited to you? Received the card almost 2 weeks ago but yet to see the points.
I got mine 4 weeks after due date for bill with annual fee charge.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.