HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Consolidated thread for Priority/Privilege Banking

Like Tree211Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2018, 05:57 PM   #1471
Master Member

Shared my experience with several banks which inlclude hsbc, scb, dbs, ocbc and uob. Dbs is the worst, i cancelled once due to the poor service from RM, then they auto registered me bcos of my bal in the acct few years later. Both my ocbc and scb provide limo services, ocbc gave me the best service so far. Enjoy the unlimited access to PL from scb but didn't apply the APEC card though
How to get airport limo service for scb?

Everyone seems to be complaining about dbs, probably they have the biggest customer pool, highest customer to RM ratio? That's why their RM will prioritize more who to service properly
jackycar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 06:07 PM   #1472

Everyone seems to be complaining about dbs, probably they have the biggest customer pool, highest customer to RM ratio? That's why their RM will prioritize more who to service properly
Both ocbc and scb upgraded my acct this year. Ocbc provides unlimited rides to airport and scb provides 8 times a year (to and fro) btw airport and home.
HOT123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 06:09 PM   #1473

If I am not wrong, the 8 free airport limousine transfers for Priority Private clients only.
Tiger9119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 06:18 PM   #1474
Master Member

If I am not wrong, the 8 free airport limousine transfers for Priority Private clients only.
Ohh normal priority don't have la? I was wondering how to request it haha
jackycar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:47 PM   #1475

Ohh normal priority don't have la? I was wondering how to request it haha
Yup that privilege is only for Priority Private unfortunately.
RangerSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:21 PM   #1476

i just join DBS treasure. Do I need to apply for the debit card and travel privilege separately?
helloworld321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:10 PM   #1477
Master Member

i just join DBS treasure. Do I need to apply for the debit card and travel privilege separately?
debit card can apply at the branch (cannot apply online)

travel privi can apply online iirc
oceanicmanta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:15 PM   #1478

debit card can apply at the branch (cannot apply online)

travel privi can apply online iirc
Oh so not auto ah. Lol! So troublesome. Then access Lounge must ask instead of auto ?
Old 11-10-2018, 11:26 PM   #1479
Master Member

Oh so not auto ah. Lol! So troublesome. Then access Lounge must ask instead of auto ?
access to Krisflyer Gold airport lounge, just show your SQ/Silkair Boarding Pass together with DBST CC or DC ...

they did not swipe or make me sign anything. just verified my details & let me in

been there twice in recent months ... really nothing fancy (other than good coffee) and many many KF members have access, making the place busy, less comfy
Old 12-10-2018, 01:10 AM   #1480

access to Krisflyer Gold airport lounge, just show your SQ/Silkair Boarding Pass together with DBST CC or DC ...

they did not swipe or make me sign anything. just verified my details & let me in

been there twice in recent months ... really nothing fancy (other than good coffee) and many many KF members have access, making the place busy, less comfy
Thanks for the info. Just wondering DBS mention their private banking rates are better than normal but i don't really see that happening. Anyone else notice the same?
Old 12-10-2018, 08:08 AM   #1481
Master Member

Thanks for the info. Just wondering DBS mention their private banking rates are better than normal but i don't really see that happening. Anyone else notice the same?
it just means, when performing a large enuf notional, the RM can get a slightly better rate from their FX trader, can negotiate ... but usually still no better than money changer ... think my RM mentioned $150k

retail fx is high margin business for banks
Old 14-10-2018, 11:29 PM   #1482

I was invited to luxury yacht cruise, annual dinner, festive gift etc, this is all because i traded quite a bit, bank gave the perk in returned. Nothing nowadays as don't trade so much any more
HOT123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 05:12 PM   #1483
Master Member

Win liaoz.... Got charged the $50 Treasures service fee, despite the BD manager instructing the RM during on-boarding to waive all service fees until my CDP stocks transferred over to their DBS custodian....and it took a long time due to their fault...

Whatsapp my RM, and as usual, radio silence....

Really fuming with DBS Treasures service.....

Btw, got one bro here even as DBS TPC, also bo chap service from RM.

SCB RM, on the other hand, kept me updated during the on-boarding process. Really a big difference.....
FuNKySoULyBrO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 11:32 PM   #1484
Arch-Supremacy Member

citigold customer service also excellence, dont like the tpc experience, very transnational, you help acquisition manager hit their kpi, they give you welcome rewards and go.
Old 17-10-2018, 01:26 AM   #1485

Win liaoz.... Got charged the $50 Treasures service fee, despite the BD manager instructing the RM during on-boarding to waive all service fees until my CDP stocks transferred over to their DBS custodian....and it took a long time due to their fault...

Whatsapp my RM, and as usual, radio silence....

Really fuming with DBS Treasures service.....

Btw, got one bro here even as DBS TPC, also bo chap service from RM.

SCB RM, on the other hand, kept me updated during the on-boarding process. Really a big difference.....
DBS ask me prove my income for credit card i say i'm not interested in showing income...they say like that cannot give me travel privilege..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.