HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Credit Card Application

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2018, 01:42 AM   #1

Credit Card Application

Hi guys, New here.

I'm working 2 jobs, if I were to count both job income annually, it would be 50k plus. Am I eligible? Or do they just count only one of it? Cause I notice the requirements is to give them the salary crediting account number to verify. And if so, would it be kept confidential? Thank you .
Zafri17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 05:57 AM   #2
Master Member

Hi guys, New here.

I'm working 2 jobs, if I were to count both job income annually, it would be 50k plus. Am I eligible? Or do they just count only one of it? Cause I notice the requirements is to give them the salary crediting account number to verify. And if so, would it be kept confidential? Thank you .
If this is a veiled question about asking whether your primary employer would know that you have a second job, would they sack you?

This is about your employment contract. If you're not allowed to find a second job, and you still do, yes you will be sacked.

Back to your question, NO the bank will not call your first employer to tell them you have a second job. In other words, the bank will honour the P&C agreement.
JuniorLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 10:55 AM   #3

applied citibank card online yest. anyone got experience how long more to receive it?
jetblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 11:56 AM   #4
High Supremacy Member

Hi guys, New here.

in terms of supporting materials.

is the monthly salary for both jobs recorded down officially? If yes, provide:
- past 3 months salary slips
- NOA for past 2 years
- past 15 months CPF contribution

as for information confidentiality, read the T&C for the banks... if you're not comfortable, don't apply at all.
Henabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.