HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Credit Card Wiki

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2017, 09:54 PM   #31
Master Member

Ok, actually, someone can start a wiki page with the main contributors all having 1 post on first page. Like that, each one can update their own post.
I will sticky that wiki page.

Will this do?
this is a better solution. With credit card rewards and rules changing all the time, we need some format where all users can actually contribute to a page, and not depending on only 1 user to update the first post from a long list of posts. Forum format is not useful, wiki is
koja6049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 01:34 PM   #32
High Supremacy Member

Will clear out all post here later and leave new space for people who wanna contribute... is that ok with all?

Basically, anyone who post here can have 2 posting only and update their own post only.
Anyone who don't post anymore or have outdated information, can pm mod to remove the post.
Old 25-04-2017, 09:32 PM   #33

Hi, i read a post here where there is a list of online merchants that process the payments overseas, hence resulting in additional charges. Can you include the link here too?
Thanks!
Old 26-04-2017, 08:18 AM   #34
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, i read a post here where there is a list of online merchants that process the payments overseas, hence resulting in additional charges. Can you include the link here too?
Thanks!
There is a list here, not sure if there are any changes from then.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cr...c-5315195.html
Trazora is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.