DBS Altitude Visa Signature

zjjx1977

Reaction score
just received the Altitude Visa card today, wondering if its priority pass can be exist together with the one got from citi PM card which under same name?

zjjx1977

Reaction score
if spend 3k in the mon, is the 1k earn 1.6miles or all the 3k can earn the 1.6miles?

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
just received the Altitude Visa card today, wondering if its priority pass can be exist together with the one got from citi PM card which under same name?

Why not?
I have a few Priority Passes given by various credit cards and

Don't think there's an issue having multiple Priority Pass. I think each has a different card/acct number anyway

Last edited:

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

both can co-exist

the PP that i got with this DBS card has "Hong Kong" embossed on it... the one issued with Citi PM does not :s11:

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PP come liao, I think very fast. Last last week Thu or Fri post out to DBS one today receive mail from PP HK liao :o

TrueB1ue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the PP card damn ugly very cheapo look sia...... somemore haven used already got scratches

TrueB1ue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is not like u always use it right?

i just saying, the actual card look so diff from the website and such a new and suppose VIP card given to you ....already deface even before u use it loh . really don feel it "priority" at all

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just saying, the actual card look so diff from the website and such a new and suppose VIP card given to you ....already deface even before u use it loh . really don feel it "priority" at all
lol. when it's a mass distributed card where one can actually sign up for the membership. it's no longer VIP to me. so gian for what.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol. when it's a mass distributed card where one can actually sign up for the membership. it's no longer VIP to me. so gian for what.

agree.

VIP ish really those invite-only stuff :o

btw sup card come liao~ anyways this card launched quite a few weeks or months liao right? why I bring my GF go DBS branch apply her sup card, the counter girl like initially blur what card I holding lol..

Cen

Reaction score
I just gotten my statement today.

Seems like they do not give points in blocks of $5 but for the full amount.

I spent $108.92 on this card and gotten 65 points.

If in blocks of $5, it would only have been 63 points. Think I would shift my spending over from the premier miles if this is the case :D

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just gotten my statement today.

Seems like they do not give points in blocks of $5 but for the full amount.

I spent $108.92 on this card and gotten 65 points.

If in blocks of $5, it would only have been 63 points. Think I would shift my spending over from the premier miles if this is the case :D

I spent $116.28 and got 69 points. So for my case it was rounded down to $115.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.