HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

DBS Altitude Visa Signature

Like Tree592Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2018, 08:29 PM   #4891

source?

Sent from the International Space Station using GAGT
Called them last month when I converted my points .
sgdividends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:30 PM   #4892

Called them last month when I converted my points .
for ad-hoc conversion it's known that the points are pooled and using expiring points first..

the question now is about usage of points if enrolled into the new auto conversion programme, which was just introduced a few days ago

Last edited by Charlie_Zhan; 02-01-2018 at 08:32 PM..
Charlie_Zhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:25 PM   #4893

for ad-hoc conversion it's known that the points are pooled and using expiring points first..

the question now is about usage of points if enrolled into the new auto conversion programme, which was just introduced a few days ago

Ah ok..my bad. This question is for the auto enrol one. Ok don't know.
sgdividends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:07 PM   #4894
Great Supremacy Member

no it's not.. and I don't think there's any card out there that awards points to every single transaction

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT
ok, then which card do you think is better?

and what are usually are the transaction that are excluded? or where can i get a list of excluded transaction?
Old 02-01-2018, 10:15 PM   #4895
Arch-Supremacy Member

and what are usually are the transaction that are excluded? or where can i get a list of excluded transaction?
https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resources/pdf/cards/rewards_programme_tnc.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiJ87-zu7nYAhUPTI8KHXr0DVUQFggxMAA&usg=AOvVaw0ICSSwKTVrlQvu6xtmothg

point 2.6
Trazora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:49 PM   #4896
Great Supremacy Member

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dbs.com.sg/iwov-resources/pdf/cards/rewards_programme_tnc.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiJ87-zu7nYAhUPTI8KHXr0DVUQFggxMAA&usg=AOvVaw0ICSSwKTVrlQvu6xtmothg

point 2.6
so if im right, bill payment via telco website using this cc is ok right. won't be excluded right.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:39 AM   #4897
Arch-Supremacy Member

so if im right, bill payment via telco website using this cc is ok right. won't be excluded right.
yes. 10char
Trazora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:01 AM   #4898

Google Milelion website for best credit cards - that has to be your Wikipedia - first source for basics on credit cards for miles. If you have any specific questions, obviously the forum members can pitch in.
Prof Goh likes this.
Spk307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:15 PM   #4899
Master Member

looking for a miles card that wont have expiry for points, seems like only dbs altitude and citi premiermiles are possible?

whats the difference between both? i see that citi premier has a higher min income 50k vs dbs 30k, and citi has the welcome offer of 42k miles.

any other key differences that would impact a decision for either card?
Tornesoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:27 PM   #4900

looking for a miles card that wont have expiry for points, seems like only dbs altitude and citi premiermiles are possible?

whats the difference between both? i see that citi premier has a higher min income 50k vs dbs 30k, and citi has the welcome offer of 42k miles.

If your primary frequent flyer account isn't Krisflyer and/or you prefer more transfer flexibility, refer to the list of transfer partners of both banks - Citibank SG's list is far more comprehensive.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:31 PM   #4901
Great Supremacy Member

42k miles only.possible if you spend 10k within first month or what right. If u can't spend that much also don't have the bonus liao.
BlackCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:40 PM   #4902
Master Member

If your primary frequent flyer account isn't Krisflyer and/or you prefer more transfer flexibility, refer to the list of transfer partners of both banks - Citibank SG's list is far more comprehensive.
Thanks, have seen
DBS only Airasia BIG, Krisflyer, Asia Miles

Citi • KrisFlyer • Asia Miles • Royal Orchid Plus • Executive Club • Enrich • Infinity MileageLands • Garuda Frequent Flyer • Etihad Guest • Qantas • Qatar • Flying Blue

correct me if im wrong

42k miles only.possible if you spend 10k within first month or what right. If u can't spend that much also don't have the bonus liao.
thanks! have seen the spend requirements for welcome miles.

but not too sure if any other long run differences?

noticed that dbs altitude dosent have any sign up bonuses currently?
Tornesoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:47 PM   #4903
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks, have seen
DBS only Airasia BIG, Krisflyer, Asia Miles

Citi • KrisFlyer • Asia Miles • Royal Orchid Plus • Executive Club • Enrich • Infinity MileageLands • Garuda Frequent Flyer • Etihad Guest • Qantas • Qatar • Flying Blue

correct me if im wrong

thanks! have seen the spend requirements for welcome miles.

but not too sure if any other long run differences?

noticed that dbs altitude dosent have any sign up bonuses currently?
Citi PM have more spend promo for bonus miles. I.e long weekend bonus, 3.5 mpd bonus.

Dbs altitude I rmb the last spend promo was q4 2016. 3 miles per dollar for overseas offline spending.
ceecookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 12:19 AM   #4904
Great Supremacy Member

Am also deciding which one to go for actually. Currently using altitude though. Just started so can move to Citi if it's better.
BlackCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 08:15 AM   #4905

Citi PM have more spend promo for bonus miles. I.e long weekend bonus, 3.5 mpd bonus.

Dbs altitude I rmb the last spend promo was q4 2016. 3 miles per dollar for overseas offline spending.
Altitude had double miles promo last year
JC2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.