DBS Live Fresh Card

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah u sign up for the promo and u forgot 😄 heng DBS didn't forget

didnt sign up leh :s13:

this kind of targetted promo is not new. In the past they mail out such promo letter and the vouchers are sent by registered post.
this time giving me cash, which is even better.

peppermint7

Master Member
Reaction score

this kind of targetted promo is not new. In the past they mail out such promo letter and the vouchers are sent by registered post.

Wah u didn't sign up and they push $ into your pocket. So gooood :p

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wah you spent more than $3000 on the card without knowing of the promo?

wav35_

Reaction score
I gotten foodpanda voucher for the 8% promo but okay lah, im actually quite satisfied. Very relevant for this period.

Rather not get lazada voucher, prices there are not good, many items are more expensive than on qoo10 and shopee.

TiedInsurer

Master Member
Reaction score
I gotten foodpanda voucher for the 8% promo but okay lah, im actually quite satisfied. Very relevant for this period.

Rather not get lazada voucher, prices there are not good, many items are more expensive than on qoo10 and shopee.

Cash is still king. I wish don't have all these funny funny vouchers clogging up this promo. :( Turn the otherwise really attractive 8% cashback, into something like a huge gamble.

Kedgez

Reaction score

I got the Lazada voucher and thankfully, it can be used for Redmart orders as well so I'm gonna get some groceries 😁

metavolta

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Got a question regarding Apple iOS and iPad OS latest software version

Apple iOS has the mode "Request Desktop Website" for Safari on iPad and iPhone

So if I access Safrai on iOS Devices (iPad/ iPhone) on websites (e.g. Shopee , q10 , Lazada , Amazon). and purchase something using the browser instead of the mobile application versions?

Will it be eligible for "5% Online" or it is considered as under the pathetic "0.3% all other spending"?

Anyone has tried on their mobile device?

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Got a question regarding Apple iOS and iPad OS latest software version

Apple iOS has the mode "Request Desktop Website" for Safari on iPad and iPhone

So if I access Safrai on iOS Devices (iPad/ iPhone) on websites (e.g. Shopee , q10 , Lazada , Amazon). and purchase something using the browser instead of the mobile application versions?

Will it be eligible for "5% Online" or it is considered as under the pathetic "0.3% all other spending"?

Anyone has tried on their mobile device?

I do not understand your concerns, which part of online do you not understand? Using desktop/laptop/phones/tablets to open a web browser to purchase is online purchase and likely to be assigned a MCC which indicate its online but there are some sites which charges the purchases offline thus making them ineligible for the online 5% rebate category.

lalachong

Reaction score
I got the Lazada voucher and thankfully, it can be used for Redmart orders as well so I'm gonna get some groceries 😁

anyone tried this already? i somehow can't get the Lazada voucher to work... when i input the voucher code, it did not say any error or whatnot, but just no deduction from amount...

Xasteria

Reaction score
anyone tried this already? i somehow can't get the Lazada voucher to work... when i input the voucher code, it did not say any error or whatnot, but just no deduction from amount...

I think must pair up with dbs/posb card for the deduction to appear.

metavolta

Reaction score
I do not understand your concerns, which part of online do you not understand? Using desktop/laptop/phones/tablets to open a web browser to purchase is online purchase and likely to be assigned a MCC which indicate its online but there are some sites which charges the purchases offline thus making them ineligible for the online 5% rebate category.

Thanks for replying 🙂

Kedgez

Reaction score

It'll only be deducted at the payment page where you need to choose your payment mode because the code will only work for DBS Live Fresh only (not sure if other DBS cards will work too or not)

wsumthai

Reaction score
Take a look at the voucher tnc. The discount won't be applied if you purchase items from the excluded categories.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.