DBS Visa Debit 5% cashback for contactless payment

f4ll3n

Reaction score
has anyone got their 5% cashback? i just checked my acc, nothing received atm.

Same here. Wonder when it will come in to my savings account

didnt they state that it would be credited by the end of the nxt calendar month? wait awhile luh xD still got a 14-day window per transaction xD

Cashback earned for the calendar month's transactions (e.g. January) will be credited by the end of the following calendar month (e.g. February) to your Qualifying Card and reflected in your monthly Debit Card/bank account statement (e.g. March). Where a customer has more than one Qualifying Card, the Cashback will be credited back to the Qualifying Cards in priority of the card with the highest Contactless Spend.

kitkat2

Reaction score
i dont have a deposit account with dbs/posb. which is the best no-fee no-frill account to open in order to get this card?

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks!

was looking at posb's emysavings. couldnt understand how it work or find any info on the fees.

Don't worry about posb emysavings, it requires you to already have a dbs/posb account.

kitkat2

Reaction score
Don't worry about posb emysavings, it requires you to already have a dbs/posb account.

applied remix online last night and now got this! haha..sucks

CvSUhsq.jpg

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
applied remix online last night and now got this! haha..sucks

CvSUhsq.jpg

Oic, did not know that stop offering it. I applied just end of last year. Anyway, strange that they still allow you to choose the account to apply since they no longer offering.

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So unfair. Now they offer $20 CASHBACK with $100 spend when in August, the promotion was a mere $10 VOUCHER with $100 spend.

DBS, can you look into honouring those who applied earlier and met the conditions with the cashback as well? It does not seem to pay to be an early adopter of the card.

Lol. Like that can I complain about not getting any cashback when I sign up the card even earlier.

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So unfair. Now they offer $20 CASHBACK with $100 spend when in August, the promotion was a mere $10 VOUCHER with $100 spend.

DBS, can you look into honouring those who applied earlier and met the conditions with the cashback as well? It does not seem to pay to be an early adopter of the card.

It's all about luck for us as end users, so no point crying foul. You win some you lose some, right? :o

devion

Reaction score
Cashback is not valid for PIN-based transactions (e.g. NETS, ATM, AXS, etc), bill
payments and disputed, cancelled, refunded, unauthorised or fraudulent purchase
transactions
So payment of Phone bills, SP bills..any bills do not entitle to cashback?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.