DBS Woman's MasterCard

zjjx1977

Reaction score
Just curious, buy air tickets + pay for hotels online can also get 10x DBS points?

Can. But a gental reminder based on my case. due to monthly 10x pts spending cap at 2k.so I already spent more than 2k on Nov. Then I purposely make the next online transaction after 11/30, ar 1am plus 12/01. But few days later found the transaction still stated on 11/30, realized due to time zone factor the time US is still on 11/30. After called in hotline, I claimed the time when I received one time password already 12/01 so it's should consider as Dec transaction as their t&d also not stated. In e end, the CSO agreed & said will manually credit the 9x pts on 01/16 into my account.

Last edited:

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can. But a gental reminder based on my case. due to monthly 10x pts spending cap at 2k.so I already spent more than 2k on Nov. Then I purposely make the next online transaction after 11/30, ar 1am plus 12/01. But few days later found the transaction still stated on 11/30, realized due to time zone factor the time US is still on 11/30. After called in hotline, I claimed the time when I received one time password already 12/01 so it's should consider as Dec transaction as their t&d also not stated. In e end, the CSO agreed & said will manually credit the 9x pts on 01/16 into my account.

Thanks bro for the answer. Looks like I have to apply for this card liao. I usually buy my air tix + pay for my hotels online. :D

zumaba

Reaction score
just to ask a newbie q here as I nvr used DBS card before.

DBS points earned from all DBS cards (e.g, DBS Altitude Visa, DBS Woman's World MasterCard, etc) will be pooled together and has no expiry, right? If let's say I cancel this woman card after 1 yr, would my points earned from this woman :) be saved?

Suleyman

Reaction score

DBS points earned from all DBS cards (e.g, DBS Altitude Visa, DBS Woman's World MasterCard, etc) will be pooled together and has no expiry, right? If let's say I cancel this woman card after 1 yr, would my points earned from this woman :) be saved?

No, the points are tracked seperately, but pooled together for redemption. If you cancel your card, unredeemed points will be forfeit.

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

pool is for redeem.
point still tie to individual card so follow individual expiry.

zumaba

Reaction score
pool is for redeem.
point still tie to individual card so follow individual expiry.

tks. so which means I either redeem the pts (e.g. pay $42 to transfer to miles to my KF a/c, but to make sure I have the pts in blocks of 5000 pts) before card cancellation or have it forfeited?

Last edited:

Suleyman

Reaction score
tks. so which means I either redeem the pts (e.g. pay $42 to transfer to miles to my KF a/c, but to make sure I have the pts in blocks of 5000 pts) before card cancellation or have it forfeited?

Simply put, yes.

zumaba

Reaction score
Simply put, yes.

tks. bro, you are the guru here. :)

it seems for the miles thingy, it needs a lot of calculation & planning, etc to make sure they will not be wasted, not like cashback/rebate thingy that what you see is what you get.

might think again about your (?) advice previously that if the miles thingy really shot my case before rolling into it. :)

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just a quick question about the lady's world mastercard. It says 3x points for overseas spend and 10x for online spend. So if I were to purchase something online in a foreign currency, will I get the 3x points or the 10x points or both? Thanks!

zjjx1977

Reaction score
Hi guys, just a quick question about the lady's world mastercard. It says 3x points for overseas spend and 10x for online spend. So if I were to purchase something online in a foreign currency, will I get the 3x points or the 10x points or both? Thanks!
i got 10x pts. dont think can get both.

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems Jetquay is taken out already.
Cant find it in the website.

Yea Jetquay was until 31st Dec 2012. Btw, anyone tried booking from Novotel online or Agoda? I just booked from Novotel's website and it seems that they are doing the billing offline.. Anyone have experience booking from Agoda using this card?

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea Jetquay was until 31st Dec 2012. Btw, anyone tried booking from Novotel online or Agoda? I just booked from Novotel's website and it seems that they are doing the billing offline.. Anyone have experience booking from Agoda using this card?

3rd Party Websites like Agoda, hotels.com and such bills are counted as online.

since they charge the full amt to your card straight away

zumaba

Reaction score
is bill payment from merchant website considered "online purchases"? :s13:

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Becareful of Agoda though, I've read they do Currency converstion from local currency to S$ which means you pay a bit more than the actual price.

Yea I kena before. Booked in AUD but got charged in SGD. But this time round I'll be booking SG hotel so will be in SGD :o

zjjx1977

Reaction score

Any other cc got Jetquay service?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.