HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Debt consolidation Plan

Like Tree1596Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-03-2018, 09:44 AM   #8341

I have been reading this forum for some time and was wondering if DCP is possible for someone earning above 120k per year.

Appreciate any response.
iamnotlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 10:47 AM   #8342

Yes it’s possible, but your Total outstanding must be more than 120k too to qualify. Less than that and you won’t hit the BTI range of 12x-18x your monthly salary.

I have been reading this forum for some time and was wondering if DCP is possible for someone earning above 120k per year.

Appreciate any response.
Jojodespo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 11:56 AM   #8343

Yes it’s possible, but your Total outstanding must be more than 120k too to qualify. Less than that and you won’t hit the BTI range of 12x-18x your monthly salary.
I thought must be below 120k.

earn between S$20,000* and below S$120,000 per annum with Net Personal Assets of less than $2 million**;
lork44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 12:12 PM   #8344

Appreciate any response.

Based on ABS site

earn between S$20,000* and below S$120,000 per annum with Net Personal Assets of less than $2 million**; and
rik84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 02:54 PM   #8345

Appreciate any response.
Applicant(s) for DCP with annual declared income of more than $120,000 will be rejected as it does not fulfil to DCP requirement.

The only way for you to go about doing this is; if your monthly salary reflected less than $10,000, I would suggest you to submit your latest 3 months computerised payslips for your income documents.

Hope this helps.
SalmonSushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 05:43 PM   #8346

Applicant(s) for DCP with annual declared income of more than $120,000 will be rejected as it does not fulfil to DCP requirement.

The only way for you to go about doing this is; if your monthly salary reflected less than $10,000, I would suggest you to submit your latest 3 months computerised payslips for your income documents.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for all who have replied. Yes, my debt is way above the more than $120k annual salary, hence, this question.

I will try to apply and update this thread of the outcome.

Thanks again.
iamnotlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 06:14 PM   #8347

Oh wow. I just got my dcp approved with UOB!!

In my credit report, my outstanding amount is with UOB, but i have cleared it. Just that it is not reflected in the report. Which is probably why other banks rejected me.
UOB called me and asked me if i am interested in dcp with them.
After got rejected by Citibank and Maybank, I thought confirm kena reject again, but just try for fun.
Wah 10days after sending all documents, got a call that my application is accepted. According to the officer, its because in report my problem was with UOB and internally they can check, while other banks got to trust the credit report blindly. Interesting info.

Well damn happy i got DCP approved.
Any tips by bro/sis on my next steps??
Youandme8888 likes this.
GreenAvocado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 07:57 PM   #8348

Strange. UOB CSO told me before 120k and above can try DCP but not guarantee.

Maybe they say “not guarantee” by default always..? lol..

Hope this helps.
Old 13-03-2018, 07:58 PM   #8349

Congrats.

In my credit report, my outstanding amount is with UOB, but i have cleared it. Just that it is not reflected in the report. Which is probably why other banks rejected me.
After got rejected by Citibank and Maybank, I thought confirm kena reject again, but just try for fun.
Wah 10days after sending all documents, got a call that my application is accepted. According to the officer, its because in report my problem was with UOB and internally they can check, while other banks got to trust the credit report blindly. Interesting info.

Old 13-03-2018, 08:23 PM   #8350

Bro I think the next step is to seek waiver of interest from the other banks that you held previously, as from the other bro who get approval, they say the other bank will still charge them for interest of the close balance and it's almost impossible to get any waiver from ocbc.

Hope this helps
Youandme8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 12:06 AM   #8351

Hi,

Does anyone know if MayBank accept DCP with EE Credit Rating?

Furthermore when MayBank look up your CBS report, does it indicate Unsecured Credit Card or DC?
RebornMyLife88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 12:16 AM   #8352

Hi guys, been in this forum for awhile. Only chanced upon this thread recently.

Have a question..

I skipped my amex cards min sum for 3 straight months & the company cancelled my card and request full payment through legal means. I paid in full in 2 months without any further summons, lawyer letters, etc.

By any chance this record can be erased ever? It is under my account history. Showing my "credit card closed due to ....."

Also, can my ratings still ever get to an AA from here? Currently at GG

** The Amex incident happened in 2016 and i have been constant in paying my cards now. **

Last edited by Aaronlovesyou; 14-03-2018 at 12:24 AM..
Aaronlovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 08:42 AM   #8353

Hi,

Does anyone know if MayBank accept DCP with EE Credit Rating?

Furthermore when MayBank look up your CBS report, does it indicate Unsecured Credit Card or DC?
hey bro,

Just to let u know that i was approved by MBB last year with EE ratings. Care to share outstanding and NOA?
liondomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 09:42 AM   #8354

Hi folks..need some help for folks on UOB DCP..I have been paying via Giro for a few months and the last payment was on 28 Feb. The next payment suppose to be on 2 April but very puzzled why next payment amount due Keeps reflecting as $0.00 in internet banking nstead of the instalment amount till today 14 March. Does anyone also experience this?

Thanks for your reply!
zaskarace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 10:20 AM   #8355

Hi folks..need some help for folks on UOB DCP..I have been paying via Giro for a few months and the last payment was on 28 Feb. The next payment suppose to be on 2 April but very puzzled why next payment amount due Keeps reflecting as $0.00 in internet banking nstead of the instalment amount till today 14 March. Does anyone also experience this?

Thanks for your reply!
best is to call uob hotline now to clarify
bozoka86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.