HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Diners Club - Don Don Donki Cobrand Credit Card

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2019, 09:59 PM   #1
Master Member

Diners Club - Don Don Donki Cobrand Credit Card

For those who are frequent shoppers of Don Don Donki, Diners Club launched a new cobrand card which allows customer to earn 5% Rebate of up to S$1,000 spent per month per card account at Don Don Donki outlets.

http://www.dinersclub.com.sg/en/appl...ondondonki.asp
hclee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:06 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

Any idea how widely accepted is Diners Club in Singapore shops?
chiokcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:29 AM   #3

Any idea how widely accepted is Diners Club in Singapore shops?
It's dying. Used to be quite widely accepted.

This card is... OK if you're a frequent don don donki shopper. Just warning you about diners club customer service, can make you want to vomit blood.
cassowary18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:14 PM   #4

so cuteeee!
dexboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:53 PM   #5
Supremacy Member

Signed up and receive 2 cards but didn't use.. didn't activate also..

Want to terminate this card as there so few places that accept this card.. nid to call to terminate?
Rainbow1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:25 PM   #6

Signed up and receive 2 cards but didn't use.. didn't activate also..

Want to terminate this card as there so few places that accept this card.. nid to call to terminate?
I hold my diners card for more than 20 years. Wanted to cancel a few times along the way but the cs always waive off annual fee whenever I called in and ask me to hold on to the card. Due to lack of acceptance in public and also lack lustre reward system. I have been keeping in hope things will change. Am still holding on. 😂
peppermint7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:29 PM   #7
Master Member

I hold my diners card for more than 20 years. Wanted to cancel a few times along the way but the cs always waive off annual fee whenever I called in and ask me to hold on to the card. Due to lack of acceptance in public and also lack lustre reward system. I have been keeping in hope things will change. Am still holding on. 😂
If you do travel, you can just use the card to get free lounge access:
http://www.dinersclub.com.sg/en/trav...reairportl.asp
hclee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 11:34 PM   #8

If you do travel, you can just use the card to get free lounge access:
http://www.dinersclub.com.sg/en/trav...reairportl.asp
oh I didn't know that. thanks for the heads up 😊 once about 15 years ago, I dine with it at a restaurant in Malaysia. after I return to Singapore, diners call me up to check if I'm at Japan. then realise my card was cloned n used in Japan. Im grateful for Diners diligent in stopping the fraudulent transaction and calling me to check. to think back, i was also careless to just let the waiter has my card away from my sight to swipe it at the counter before returning it to me. nonetheless I applaud diners alertness in this matter. therefore I'm still holding on to it. hoping it can turn around its business.
peppermint7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.