Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

Like Tree116Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #46
Banned

They got credit/debit auto topup services:

uat.8rewardsroad.com.sg/netsflashpay/credit_debit_topup.php

But don't know whether got rebate on this?
piaoxue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 09:31 AM   #47

They got credit/debit auto topup services:

uat.8rewardsroad.com.sg/netsflashpay/credit_debit_topup.php

But don't know whether got rebate on this?
Anyone managed to signup for auto topup? I can't do it. I don't see the option on the mynets.com.sg website when I login
Old 16-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #48

Anyone managed to signup for auto topup? I can't do it. I don't see the option on the mynets.com.sg website when I login
No. Not currently available for Nets Flashpay.
purpletoysmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 07:35 AM   #49
Arch-Supremacy Member

I tried top and tap last night. Went to the website and selected $100. This morning went to AXS but don't see any top up amount. By immediately, anybody knows what's the time frame from topping up online to axs? Thought their FAQs mentioned will hold the amount for 3 months.
xtwis7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 07:48 AM   #50

I tried top and tap last night. Went to the website and selected $100. This morning went to AXS but don't see any top up amount. By immediately, anybody knows what's the time frame from topping up online to axs? Thought their FAQs mentioned will hold the amount for 3 months.
U need to select "update" logo when at AXS - not "top up".
If in doubt, u can go ezlink top n tap n key in your CAN no. - it will tell u that your ezlink card has $100 if u did not update at AXS.
Old 18-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #51
Arch-Supremacy Member

U need to select "update" logo when at AXS - not "top up".
If in doubt, u can go ezlink top n tap n key in your CAN no. - it will tell u that your ezlink card has $100 if u did not update at AXS.
the update button could not be selected for some reason. Don't see the amount which I authorized last night also.
Old 18-07-2013, 08:04 AM   #52

the update button could not be selected for some reason. Don't see the amount which I authorized last night also.
Suggest u try topping your ezlink card (top n tap) again.

Last edited by frustrateddude; 18-07-2013 at 08:08 AM..
frustrateddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #53
Arch-Supremacy Member

Immediately can update, 3 months holding period mean they will hold this amount for you pending you to update....
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #54
Supremacy Member

farked! i juz did a top n tap for $20 to test water using uob pp visa. went to axs,saw the existing value and to be updated value of $20. however when i put my card to the reader,it loads but end of it says update failed!!

tried again but now shows no amount to be updated and existing value remained the same!! my $20 disappear!!

called up ezlink and cso will get back to me in 3-5working days,req me to send her my cc statement too. Charging me $0.35 for all this 'convenience'?!
lifeishard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #55
Arch-Supremacy Member

farked! i juz did a top n tap for $20 to test water using uob pp visa. went to axs,saw the existing value and to be updated value of $20. however when i put my card to the reader,it loads but end of it says update failed!!

tried again but now shows no amount to be updated and existing value remained the same!! my $20 disappear!!

called up ezlink and cso will get back to me in 3-5working days,req me to send her my cc statement too. Charging me $0.35 for all this 'convenience'?!
For me, I think it's a really buggy system which they also don't bother to improve. I went for ezreload at $50 instead. Cheaper than top and tap $0.90 convenience fee for $100.
Old 18-07-2013, 05:37 PM   #56
Arch-Supremacy Member

1st time i heard of such thing, i have used it many times before in the past.
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #57

U should try update on another machne(AXS or OCBC ATM)!
U shoud also try topping again thru ezlink top n tap to see whether the $20 is still "locked" to this card!
Old 18-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #58
Supremacy Member

U should try update on another machne(AXS or OCBC ATM)!
U shoud also try topping again thru ezlink top n tap to see whether the $20 is still "locked" to this card!
i went over to a ocbc atm but it too immediately states that it cannot proceed with my request. And no way am i going to Top online another transaction again to check until i know what happened.
Old 18-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #59
Supremacy Member

@xtwis7,
what happened to your $100?
Old 18-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #60
Arch-Supremacy Member

@xtwis7,
what happened to your $100?
no, mine is ezlink just doesn't shows the authorized amount at the AXS. Haven't pay yet so nowhere as serious as the above bro's case.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.