HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

Like Tree116Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-07-2013, 09:13 PM   #61

i went over to a ocbc atm but it too immediately states that it cannot proceed with my request. And no way am i going to Top online another transaction again to check until i know what happened.
The re top n tap will not deduct anything if u did not complete the process.
It will actually tell u that the ezlink card has no value(will ask to select value to top up) or $20 if "topped"(warning to say the card has been topped)

Last edited by frustrateddude; 18-07-2013 at 09:34 PM..
frustrateddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 09:22 PM   #62
Arch-Supremacy Member

I just realised what happened as to why there was no value in my card when I went to the AXS. I tried to top up online again and I spotted the pop-up blocked icon was up so I went to allow pop-up for the site and I finally saw what I missed. Basically I didn't even complete the payment process as they built it as a pop-up which I missed previously.
Old 19-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #63

I just realised what happened as to why there was no value in my card when I went to the AXS. I tried to top up online again and I spotted the pop-up blocked icon was up so I went to allow pop-up for the site and I finally saw what I missed. Basically I didn't even complete the payment process as they built it as a pop-up which I missed previously.
This is a common mistake for 1st time user.
lifeishard should take note of this too!

Last edited by frustrateddude; 19-07-2013 at 05:25 PM..
frustrateddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #64
Supremacy Member

i am sure my $20 was debited from my acct coz i did reach the stage of keying my sms pin sent by uob and after transaction i stiill received sms confirmation transaction from uob.

yes,i failed to make the pop up appear initially using IE and chrome but i managed to finally did the top n tap via mozilla.
lifeishard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #65
Supremacy Member

1st time i heard of such thing, i have used it many times before in the past.
hi,can i check with you your ezlink card is the generic public type or credit card with ezlink function?

juz checked my cc,transaction posted already online. Went to axs and ocbc atm,ezlink still show old value and both machines indicated no update needed...
lifeishard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #66
Arch-Supremacy Member

I think in this case just go with ezreload safer. Going to be a PITA to recover the amount that never went in to your card cause ezlink will say a valid txn was made.
xtwis7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #67
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi,can i check with you your ezlink card is the generic public type or credit card with ezlink function?

juz checked my cc,transaction posted already online. Went to axs and ocbc atm,ezlink still show old value and both machines indicated no update needed...
I had done so for both type before. Currently using generic Ezlink card as i have encounter a few case where those credit cards with ezlink function cannot pay while generic cards can.
hwmook is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #68

I had done so for both type before. Currently using generic Ezlink card as i have encounter a few case where those credit cards with ezlink function cannot pay while generic cards can.
from experience,
24 hours required between 2 reloads for generic ezlink card whereas cc w ezlink function seems to have 3-4 days delay.
Old 22-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #69
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi guys anyone use the uob direct visa ?

can this card be used for the top and tap ?
sneggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #70

thank you for all the brothers and sisters for fruitful discussion and clearing the doubts, may i check with you guys:

how much % of rebate does Maybank Family and Friends CC has with ezlink reload?

thank you!
dave14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #71

thank you for all the brothers and sisters for fruitful discussion and clearing the doubts, may i check with you guys:

how much % of rebate does Maybank Family and Friends CC has with ezlink reload?

thank you!
only 0.3% rebate
Old 31-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #72

only 0.3% rebate
no lah, 0.2% more :-)
zumaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #73

no lah, 0.2% more :-)
Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard | Maybank Singapore

Enjoy 5% cash rebates+ at selected merchants and 0.3% cash rebates on all your other purchases
dave14 likes this.
Old 31-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #74

Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard | Maybank Singapore

Enjoy 5% cash rebates+ at selected merchants and 0.3% cash rebates on all your other purchases
Opps. I remembered previously everything else is 0.5%, No? or they just reduced it to 0.3% recently, same as POSB Everyday card? since when? anyway, thx for the update! :-)
zumaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #75

I called Maybank and asked yesterday, their ezlink reload is only 0.3%, it is quite low as compared to POSB Everyday card (2%). I will be going down to Transitlink to de-link my Maybank card and use POSB Everyday card instead.

I don't mention HSBC or ANZ because their cards have other conditions to fulfil in order to enjoy the cash rebates...
dave14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.