HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Fintech & Moneylenders

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2019, 11:37 PM   #1

Fintech & Moneylenders

Hi guys, I am looking to borrow from reputable new fintech company or moneylenders. I wonder if you guys would be able to share useful information if you have. Reason for not going to regular banks because I do not wish for the loans to appear in my credit bureau report. My credit rating AA

1. Qiannow - new fintech company, interest as low as 6.6% pa
2. Credit Culture - new fintech company, interest as low as 9.6%

Online search review to be pretty reputable but would like to find out more information before i committed with them. Would be glad if you have other recommendation
100Yen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2019, 06:38 PM   #2

Hi guys, I am looking to borrow from reputable new fintech company or moneylenders. I wonder if you guys would be able to share useful information if you have. Reason for not going to regular banks because I do not wish for the loans to appear in my credit bureau report. My credit rating AA

1. Qiannow - new fintech company, interest as low as 6.6% pa
2. Credit Culture - new fintech company, interest as low as 9.6%

Online search review to be pretty reputable but would like to find out more information before i committed with them. Would be glad if you have other recommendation
Both are reputable, unlike the usual traditional licensed moneylenders. But approval is more stringent than that of the traditional licensed moneylenders. The loan will not appear in your CBS Credit Bureau Report. Instead, it will appear in the licensed moneylenders credit bureau report (https://www.mlcb.com.sg/Borrowers/Bu...ditReport.aspx)

Given that you have AA ratings, you should be able to get a loan with them.
seeklightsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2019, 10:07 PM   #3

do take note that for qiannow, there is a processing fee of 3-6% which will cause your EIR to go up.
Redfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.