HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Giro arrangements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2018, 11:12 AM   #1

Giro arrangements

When u set up Giro arrangements, when will they make the deduction? Exactly on the due date?

Sent from Xiaomi MI A1 using GAGT
yumyumz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 03:55 PM   #2

It depends on various billing organizations. It is best to check with them. But generally they will deduct on the due date.
hclee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 04:05 PM   #3
Master Member

They will deduct a couple of days before the due date .
The payment takes a few days to be effected.
Knightoftheblackrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 07:44 PM   #4

Cus I just applied for some Giro arrangements but not sure how I can check if it is successful and when will they deduct the due amount.. Afraid it's past the due date.

Old 14-01-2018, 08:19 PM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cus I just applied for some Giro arrangements but not sure how I can check if it is successful and when will they deduct the due amount.. Afraid it's past the due date.

take up to 2 months to completely set up giro. need to make payment separately before giro is set up. After giro set up, deduction will mostly be on due date and definitely will not incur late fee.

Last edited by Trazora; 14-01-2018 at 08:21 PM..
Trazora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 09:03 PM   #6
Master Member

Your Card Issuer and your bank will notify you in writing, after receiving your application.

It usually takes 1-2 months to set up , a very long time especially if different banks are involved.

When the GIRO payment arrangement is in place, your card statement will mention that " your bill will be paid via bank a/c ......".
If it is not indicated on your card statement, you should make payment via other channels.

To be 100% sure, just give your card issuer a telephone call.

Knightoftheblackrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 09:53 AM   #7

take up to 2 months to completely set up giro. need to make payment separately before giro is set up. After giro set up, deduction will mostly be on due date and definitely will not incur late fee.
So how dyou knw if Giro is set up or not and if u have to pay manually for that mth?

Old 16-01-2018, 09:54 AM   #8

Your Card Issuer and your bank will notify you in writing, after receiving your application.

It usually takes 1-2 months to set up , a very long time especially if different banks are involved.

When the GIRO payment arrangement is in place, your card statement will mention that " your bill will be paid via bank a/c ......".
If it is not indicated on your card statement, you should make payment via other channels.

To be 100% sure, just give your card issuer a telephone call.
I see, okay thanks for the info!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.