GrabPay - cards for it and where it is accepted

ice_angel

Reaction score
Screen_Shot_2018_03_20_at_11_39_41_pm.png

Screen_Shot_2018_03_20_at_11_42_09_pm.png

hmm... I emailed shopback and they asked me to reinstall the app. I would need to check with them so how about those rebates from 7th Mar till now...

t2r3st

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm... I emailed shopback and they asked me to reinstall the app. I would need to check with them so how about those rebates from 7th Mar till now...
Hope you get your cashback soon!

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any chance that GrabPay will be accepted at NTUC?

coey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only stores that display the qr code.

Drag + Click 'Show merchants here' updates the map. Their UI kinda sucks tho.

Please explain? Are there more merchants than on the map? Is Grab lying and merchants don't actually accept? Ppl also want to use the $3 GrabPay promo leh.

NETS also lying mah. NETS advertise Seah Im Food Centre accepts QR Code payments in the coffee shop itself, but the stores I went to dunno wtf is QR Code.

Shrug. Not trying to aggravate u, was just hoping someone with more info will provide it if I bump the thread.

siongvia

Reaction score
Do I need to topup credit when paying merchant?
Or i can directly use Grabpay to pay merchant which has my credit card linked?

ixoral

Reaction score
Grab has quite a wide adoption at retail & F&B stores now. though i know there are giving alot of incentives for these merchants to adopt grabpay payments

seems like grabpay did not take off for supermarkets...

ice_angel

Reaction score
Does Maybank FF card top up Grab pay earn 5% if spend > 500? Or need to use at Grab Taxi? Although technically bank can't tell whether it is topping up to Grab pay or just use for Grab Taxi..

ixoral

Reaction score
not sure how Maybank categorize. but for most cards, there is no diff between grab credit top up or link grab app to cc

Does Maybank FF card top up Grab pay earn 5% if spend > 500? Or need to use at Grab Taxi? Although technically bank can't tell whether it is topping up to Grab pay or just use for Grab Taxi..

zumaba

Reaction score
It seems really tough to find the places to shop with Grabpay.

Anyone can share where you use Grabpay mostly?

ixoral

Reaction score
Common merchants I know are Breadtalk..Kiliney..Liho...Taiwan Black pearl..

If u top up grab credits and find it hard to spend, then probably this isn’t for u. Tedious to go around looking for Grabpay merchants to spend on isn’t it

boiboi123

Reaction score
What are some credit cards that can get bonus points for topping up GrabPay? I guess it will count as online spending?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.