GRABPay MasterCard

zumaba

Reaction score
Actually till now, what is the point to get the card?

For the most critical part to pay bill, can do without the card.

As to use for online shopping, many cards have much better rewards, like 4mps, than to top up Grab then to use GPM for online shopping.

Or did I miss anything?

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

As to use for online shopping, many cards have much better rewards, like 4mps, than to top up Grab then to use GPM for online shopping.

Or did I miss anything?

Of course you miss something. Grab give rewards points, some cards give better rewards for topping up grab so it's a win-win. I also want the card but grab never offer me. Damn.

Reaction score

Or did I miss anything?

Some cards give 4mpd for topping up to grabpay, then u also got grab pts for paying with this card also

nokiatech

Reaction score
Just tried to pay two bills (normal one, not CC or loan) using mAXS, but both failed after key in otp received from Grab.

Anyone else facing the issue to pay bill over AXS?

Using Grabpay or Grabpay Mastercard ?

zumaba

Reaction score
GPMC cannot be used to pay credit card bills

Yep, CC no more already. I am paying the normal bills.

Using Grabpay or Grabpay Mastercard ?

Mastercard. Anyway I managed to change to use Grabpay wallet to pay, as adviced by Trazora.

So for AXS bill payment wise, as no more CC, Mastercard is now useless already.

Last edited:

aearthr

Reaction score
I didnt know Grab has launch a master card until i came across this thread. Now i went to check my grab app, and it did send me a notification on end Jul but I must have overlooked it. Really wonder how they select the users as I seldom I use grab ride/ delivery except for grabpay.

Timothy_Cecil

Reaction score
I didnt know Grab has launch a master card until i came across this thread. Now i went to check my grab app, and it did send me a notification on end Jul but I must have overlooked it. Really wonder how they select the users as I seldom I use grab ride/ delivery except for grabpay.

Same here, only knew about it after reading this thread and from what you say, I think they are including more users in as notification was send as early as end june. I'm still waiting for mine

Last edited:

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
you can pay grab oversea ride with grabpay mastercard. You earn points from grabpay as well as the ride.

The exchange rate also looks better.

vddgnd

Reaction score
you can pay grab oversea ride with grabpay mastercard. You earn points from grabpay as well as the ride.

The exchange rate also looks better.
How to pay oversea grab ride using the grabpay MasterCard? 1st book the trip using the grab app? Then after reached destination got selection of paying by the master card?

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
How to pay oversea grab ride using the grabpay MasterCard? 1st book the trip using the grab app? Then after reached destination got selection of paying by the master card?

when you book, set grabpay mastercard as payment. It is one of the choices: cash, grabpay mastercard, other credit/debit cards

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.