GRABPay MasterCard

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Supposed it is discreetly obvious. Unless someone has the screenshot of the invite. I've not personally seen it b4

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why so keen on this ? using other cards gives better yield in terms of rewards/cashback

am i missing something ? hmmm

jmtham

Reaction score
why so keen on this ? using other cards gives better yield in terms of rewards/cashback

Because with the Grabpay card, you can double dip rewards. Top up Grab to get rewards for CC, pay with Grabpay card to get Grab rewards points.

awleong

Reaction score

8% cashback from YOLO + ~2.6% from Grab rewards points..

Which other credit cards better than this now?

zercab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats the limit for topups?

can't seem to topup my grabpay mastercard from any of my cards. Current balance less than $500
previously just topped up 3k and used it

adrwong

Reaction score
At any point of time, you wallet balance cannot be more then 5k.

Whats the limit for topups?

can't seem to topup my grabpay mastercard from any of my cards. Current balance less than $500
previously just topped up 3k and used it

chongpang

Reaction score

With GrabPay Mastercard, we can now pay Income Tax and Medisave with credit cards. :s13:

kashanai

Reaction score
Just realized I’ve always had the virtual card already but didn’t know how to retrieve the info till now. Oops

myPosting

Reaction score
Is account verification a must before we are offered the mastercard? Anyone received the mastercard offer without the doing the account verification before?

mubz96

Master Member
Reaction score
Is account verification a must before we are offered the mastercard? Anyone received the mastercard offer without the doing the account verification before?
Did u called the cso? I called the cso to activate my mastercard but he said must verify account and increase the transaction limit before being invited to activate mastercard. It has been a week since my acct was verified but there is no activation invitation received till now.

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.