HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

How difficult is it to ask for annual fee waivers from ICBC credit card?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2018, 12:23 PM   #1

Talking How difficult is it to ask for annual fee waivers from ICBC credit card?

I don't use my ICBC credit card often but would be very glad to keep a Unionpay card. I can only clock tens of dollars for the next three months prior to the billing of annual fees since there are few places to use Unionpay.

How difficult is it to ask for annual fee waivers from ICBC?
sg_investor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 08:24 AM   #2

Anyone use the icbc cards?
Old 05-11-2018, 09:14 AM   #3
Supremacy Member

There's not much experience yet since ICBC is a fairly new credit card issuer in Singapore, and their credit cards come with three years of annual fee waivers. Check back in a couple years when more (any?) people have reached the three year mark.
BBCWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 01:51 PM   #4

Maybe mine is the first to reach 3 years.

There's not much experience yet since ICBC is a fairly new credit card issuer in Singapore, and their credit cards come with three years of annual fee waivers. Check back in a couple years when more (any?) people have reached the three year mark.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:43 PM   #5

i got my union pay card in 2011, the real first batch.
waiver is a breeze and they may ask u to make one transaction then waive for u ( i top up $10 grab pay with that card).
and "few places accept union pay?" pls, all NTUC, coldstorage, shengsiong accept union pay card...
adam_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 02:46 PM   #6

always use the travel mastercard in JB, 3% rebate more than enuf to cover the foreign transaction fee and i'm always amazed to see ppl buy so much ringgit before cross the causeway
adam_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 04:38 PM   #7

Thank you adam

i got my union pay card in 2011, the real first batch.
waiver is a breeze and they may ask u to make one transaction then waive for u ( i top up $10 grab pay with that card).
and "few places accept union pay?" pls, all NTUC, coldstorage, shengsiong accept union pay card...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.