HSBC Visa Infinite card

Norman Chan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When HSBC mail you the "pin" and ask you to register on their website , really need to do it as I already has internet banking with HSBC? Is this "pin" belong to the credit card pin for you to use in ATM ?

jagr

Reaction score
finally have to let this card go, lounge access will be using the physical credit card for supp holders. not willing to pass the physical credit card to some of the supp card holders :s13:

caodatou

Reaction score
Interested to apply. Anyone would like to refer?
Current refer program is 15,000 reward point for the referrer per TnC.
Please PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally have to let this card go, lounge access will be using the physical credit card for supp holders. not willing to pass the physical credit card to some of the supp card holders :s13:
can set credit limit iirc

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally - No. I do travel a fair bit but the services they offer are not that exciting or value for me. The income tax facility was good but now with most of the banks offering similar or better, no value.
I see a friend who holds it dearly because of fast track/immigration. He is not SG so no APAC card for him and he uses it in Thailand / Indonesia to beat the long queues.
So I guess finally it's up to you to decide.

How does the apac card work? We apply then claim from HSBC?

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this applied to all current users? my supp priority cards will expire in Oct. i suppose can use till then?

will call hsbc to confirm as well..

pitt4ever

Reaction score
is this applied to all current users? my supp priority cards will expire in Oct. i suppose can use till then?

will call hsbc to confirm as well..
Ya, was quite confuse about this. Is the existing Priority Pass still valid (mine will be expired on 2022)? I forgot about it and still using the PP pass last week for lounge access, still can go in.

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, was quite confuse about this. Is the existing Priority Pass still valid (mine will be expired on 2022)? I forgot about it and still using the PP pass last week for lounge access, still can go in.
callef3. valid till 5oct

Norman Chan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone try their limo services? Is the limo driver suppose to help load your luggages into the limo and when reach the airport help to unload your luggages from the limo?

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone try their limo services? Is the limo driver suppose to help load your luggages into the limo and when reach the airport help to unload your luggages from the limo?

They did for us, but no harm assisting them if it's heavy. There was once my wife and I were traveling with 4 cargo.. Called them to arrange an Alphard for us.

sdpartie

Reaction score

They have always done this ( not that I demanded ) and I always tip them.

idwish

Reaction score
Anyone tried using the credit card instead of priority card to access the lounges? Just want to make sure that they are ready to access credit card although this is a bad move...

Norman Chan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried using the credit card instead of priority card to access the lounges? Just want to make sure that they are ready to access credit card although this is a bad move...

I did ask the lounges counter lady, they said no, cannot use the credit card to enter the lounges.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.