HSBC Visa Infinite card

sin2009

Reaction score
Just got my card as well

One question, can I use the free limo service if I am just sending a friend to the airport, I.e., I am not flying? Thanks.
Also to use the Internet service a security device wil be needed, will hsbc send the device by default?

continuum

Reaction score
I've been using this card quite a lot in during recent overseas trip. Great service from HSBC through and through. I also like the fact that they called me after I made a $1k+ overseas transaction just to make sure it's not a fraud.

I made use of the limo service, JetQuay departure and arrival service and Priority Pass - all without any hiccup. As a side note, the Priority Pass that we get allows us to access United Club lounges. This is great because US card holders who got their Priority Pass card from their credit card company in the US are no longer allowed to access United Club lounges (not that United Club lounges are fantastic or anything; but sometimes that's the only option available).

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One question, can I use the free limo service if I am just sending a friend to the airport, I.e., I am not flying? Thanks.
Also to use the Internet service a security device wil be needed, will hsbc send the device by default?
Limo, you can try. By right, you need to be there. By left, Taxi drivers don't know, don't care. They only know they are here to ferry Mr / Ms XXX of HSBC.

For Dongle. No. You need to first apply for internet banking, before they will send it to you. If you want to be fast, go to the branch. I just got mine 3 days back at Jurong East Branch.

arsene

Reaction score
I've been using this card quite a lot in during recent overseas trip. Great service from HSBC through and through. I also like the fact that they called me after I made a $1k+ overseas transaction just to make sure it's not a fraud.

I made use of the limo service, JetQuay departure and arrival service and Priority Pass - all without any hiccup. As a side note, the Priority Pass that we get allows us to access United Club lounges. This is great because US card holders who got their Priority Pass card from their credit card company in the US are no longer allowed to access United Club lounges (not that United Club lounges are fantastic or anything; but sometimes that's the only option available).

What kind of limo do they use? Is it application for arrival?

How does the JetQuay lounge compared to the normal Krisflyer lounge? How do you arrange for arrival services?

Thanks.

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How does the JetQuay lounge compared to the normal Krisflyer lounge? How do you arrange for arrival services?

Thanks.
Limo is only for outbound journeys. Its just either a Merc Cab / Merc Maxicab. JetQuay vs KF Lounge, plenty of internet webbies doing comparison.

continuum

Reaction score

Thanks.
Adding on to Inix's answer:

Comparison between JetQuay lounge and "normal" airport lounges

In terms of F&B, I would rate JetQuay 1 out of 5 stars. Expect cold pastries, cereals, orange juice and not a lot more.

But what JetQuay lacks in F&B, it makes up for it in terms of convenience. For the departure service, they help you with the luggage and the check-in process. And best of all, there is no queue. When it is time to board the plane, they will send you all the way to the gate.

As for the arrival service, a JetQuay staff will greet you as you step off the plane. You will then be ferried to the CIP terminal where you will clear immigration and then sit and relax while they retrieve your luggage. If you need to buy anything from Duty Free, they can also help you with it. Once everything is done, they will call a taxi for you if you need one.

You can book both the departure and arrival services through the same hotline. Just tell them your flight number.

Yaha88

Reaction score
Adding on to Inix's answer:

Comparison between JetQuay lounge and "normal" airport lounges

In terms of F&B, I would rate JetQuay 1 out of 5 stars. Expect cold pastries, cereals, orange juice and not a lot more.

But what JetQuay lacks in F&B, it makes up for it in terms of convenience. For the departure service, they help you with the luggage and the check-in process. And best of all, there is no queue. When it is time to board the plane, they will send you all the way to the gate.

As for the arrival service, a JetQuay staff will greet you as you step off the plane. You will then be ferried to the CIP terminal where you will clear immigration and then sit and relax while they retrieve your luggage. If you need to buy anything from Duty Free, they can also help you with it. Once everything is done, they will call a taxi for you if you need one.

You can book both the departure and arrival services through the same hotline. Just tell them your flight number.

To add on, the arrival & departure service at JetQuay is great. Especially the arrival. Tried it in Jul when coming back from HK. Flight landed at T3 and once you are out of the aerobridge, the guy is waiting for you. He will get your luggage tab and will give a ring on his mobile to his colleague to retrieve the luggages. We will then be transported to CIP(JetQuay) and when we reached the JetQuay terminal, cleared immigration and our luggages are all the the front desk waiting for us. That's how quick. Of course the ride from T3 to CIP takes about 10mins or slightly more. Its an enjoyable ride.

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jetquay is convenient but if you are departing from T3, it doesnt make too much sense as the ride itself from CIP to T3 takes between 10 to 15 mins already. How easy is it to get a cab from CIP? Do you have to call to book (with surcharge) or are there ones avaliable waiting like other terminals?

Yaha88

Reaction score
Jetquay is convenient but if you are departing from T3, it doesnt make too much sense as the ride itself from CIP to T3 takes between 10 to 15 mins already. How easy is it to get a cab from CIP? Do you have to call to book (with surcharge) or are there ones avaliable waiting like other terminals?
No taxi Q at CIP. They will call a taxi for you, of course with call charges. The slight problem is that you have to wait for the taxi to answer the call as all taxi are Q~ing at the terminals.
There's security guards at the front gate, hence no taxi will be able to Q there.

I depart from T3 and the ride was quick. The fact that you clear immigration at JetQuay makes it worth while. Afterall, the ride on the buggy is enjoyable too.

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
just used the free limousine service. it's great but had to pay extra surcharge for booking between 12 midnight and 6am

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
How come you guys so easy to get the card?

Nobody from their inifinite team even bother to call me back

I am only gian the priority pass as I travel quite a bit and I don't always get to travel biz class

so disappointed the infinite card arrived without the priority pass. still need to wait another couple of weeks for the priority pass. was hoping to get it in time for a upcoming trip few days later. sigh..

tycosiao

Master Member
Reaction score
so disappointed the infinite card arrived without the priority pass. still need to wait another couple of weeks for the priority pass. was hoping to get it in time for a upcoming trip few days later. sigh..

Although they mentioned a few weeks of waiting for PP, I received mine like 3 days after I received the infinite card.

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
Although they mentioned a few weeks of waiting for PP, I received mine like 3 days after I received the infinite card.

Thanks, then I'll look out for it, fingers crossed that it arrives quickly

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going back to Priority Pass, do anyone know if our Sub Card holders can actually invite guests as well?

continuum

Reaction score
Going back to Priority Pass, do anyone know if our Sub Card holders can actually invite guests as well?
Yup. Tried it. Essentially, the PP given to the sup card holder is exactly the same as the one given to the main card holder.

dragoncloud

Reaction score
Hmm do we have to pay for the invited guest ?? 30 Odd... or is it a free pass in ?? Haiz just realized that booking the limo service requires the main card holder to be travelling .......

silchua

Reaction score
It appears that HSBC adopts double standard to its Infinite Visa Card members cos some pay $488 while others pay $248 for its Annual Membership Fee.

One would feel very sore at being treated as 2nd class card holders. Why have two different membership fees for different categories of people?

HSBC in wanting to maintain its customers, especially the Premier, it has to be less arrogant and treat all fairly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.