HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HSBC Visa Infinite card

Like Tree180Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-11-2011, 08:37 PM   #211
Arch-Supremacy Member

cause i said 120k and he said no need so much lol...

i reckon maybe 80+ they might consider but this bro said 20 lol....

so quote FTW
lol these people need to watch what they say lol..
avsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #212

Smile

lol these people need to watch what they say lol..
Strongly agree! Minimum income of $20k cannot even get one a normal credit card. MAS guideline on the issuance of Credit cards in Singapore is very strict. I cannot believe that an income of $80k can qualify one for the prestigous HSBC Visa Infinite Card. Their HSBC Premier Visa is already very atas least the Infinite.

Bro, let me know who at HSBC said that $80k can apply as I'm also very keen to have one.
silchua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #213

Just got my card today, submitted the form last week. Wow! Looks good with the "founding member" there.
you are right! Looks good with the founding member... Got my card yesterday. Cheers. Guess majority of us got the founding card...
budiyanto168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 07:45 AM   #214

Just got my sony tablet letter yesterday, woo hoo. Just tried their departure pick up service, it arrived as plan and the process is fairly simple.
wuga98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #215

I made use of the limo service once I received email that my application was approved, although i didnt have the card yet
GenuineSeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 05:56 PM   #216
Arch-Supremacy Member

so nice i cant get the card de :x

didnt bother to try lol....
goenitz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #217
Arch-Supremacy Member

Question. Has anyone tried the meet & greet service? Besides actually meeting and greeting, will it allow one to skip queues at immigration?

I'm having a family holiday coming up and while I have APEC Card, the rest of my family members don't, and I really really hate waiting at immigration....

[IMG]http://openflights.org/banner/inix.png[/IMG]
Inix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 09:35 PM   #218

Question. Has anyone tried the meet & greet service? Besides actually meeting and greeting, will it allow one to skip queues at immigration?

I'm having a family holiday coming up and while I have APEC Card, the rest of my family members don't, and I really really hate waiting at immigration....
Just go to the APEC counter with the family... They are generally not so anal about it.
Suleyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:31 AM   #219
High Supremacy Member

Just go to the APEC counter with the family... They are generally not so anal about it.
Yup, they even allow you to bring your travelling companions along most of the time...hahah
carey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:52 PM   #220
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually they are. I did this in PER, TPE and they asked my family members to reroute

Old 03-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #221

Just got my card as well

One question, can I use the free limo service if I am just sending a friend to the airport, I.e., I am not flying? Thanks.
Also to use the Internet service a security device wil be needed, will hsbc send the device by default?
sin2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #222

I've been using this card quite a lot in during recent overseas trip. Great service from HSBC through and through. I also like the fact that they called me after I made a $1k+ overseas transaction just to make sure it's not a fraud.

I made use of the limo service, JetQuay departure and arrival service and Priority Pass - all without any hiccup. As a side note, the Priority Pass that we get allows us to access United Club lounges. This is great because US card holders who got their Priority Pass card from their credit card company in the US are no longer allowed to access United Club lounges (not that United Club lounges are fantastic or anything; but sometimes that's the only option available).
continuum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #223

cause i said 120k and he said no need so much lol...

i reckon maybe 80+ they might consider but this bro said 20 lol....

so quote FTW
I thought the requirement is 200k or 250k.
260Wolskel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #224
Arch-Supremacy Member

One question, can I use the free limo service if I am just sending a friend to the airport, I.e., I am not flying? Thanks.
Also to use the Internet service a security device wil be needed, will hsbc send the device by default?
Limo, you can try. By right, you need to be there. By left, Taxi drivers don't know, don't care. They only know they are here to ferry Mr / Ms XXX of HSBC.

For Dongle. No. You need to first apply for internet banking, before they will send it to you. If you want to be fast, go to the branch. I just got mine 3 days back at Jurong East Branch.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:53 AM   #225

I've been using this card quite a lot in during recent overseas trip. Great service from HSBC through and through. I also like the fact that they called me after I made a $1k+ overseas transaction just to make sure it's not a fraud.

I made use of the limo service, JetQuay departure and arrival service and Priority Pass - all without any hiccup. As a side note, the Priority Pass that we get allows us to access United Club lounges. This is great because US card holders who got their Priority Pass card from their credit card company in the US are no longer allowed to access United Club lounges (not that United Club lounges are fantastic or anything; but sometimes that's the only option available).
What kind of limo do they use? Is it application for arrival?

How does the JetQuay lounge compared to the normal Krisflyer lounge? How do you arrange for arrival services?

Thanks.
arsene is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.