HSBC Visa Infinite card

zjjx1977

Reaction score
This is not related to Visa Infinite. HSBC regularly has promotion for their Premier customers on FD. This time they bundled it with their Std Premier Credit Card (Need to be a Premier cusomer to apply).
so for hsbc visa infinite & premier mastercard, which is better?

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
has received the mail from hsbc banker, stated place 60k deposit can get the secured card.

Email or normal mail? Put $60k (or $68k) can get the VI card and I assume must pay the annual fees?

Can upload the mail to share (or PM me) as I am interested.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Receive up to 50,000 air miles when you charge to HSBC Visa Infinite Card

Just got this letter from HSBC:

With your HSBC Visa Infinite card, you already enjoy 1 air mile for every S$1 charged locally. From 23 July to 31 August 201, with our exclusive offer, you can now receive 2 air miles for every S$1 charged in Singapore.

Simply spend a minimum of S$10,000 on your HSBC Visa Infinite card to qualify. You can also continue to enjoy 2 air miles for every S$1 spent overseas.

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

With your HSBC Visa Infinite card, you already enjoy 1 air mile for every S$1 charged locally. From 23 July to 31 August 201, with our exclusive offer, you can now receive 2 air miles for every S$1 charged in Singapore.

Simply spend a minimum of S$10,000 on your HSBC Visa Infinite card to qualify. You can also continue to enjoy 2 air miles for every S$1 spent overseas.
Whao. Let's milk them dry guys!

coldmilk

Reaction score
Email or normal mail? Put $60k (or $68k) can get the VI card and I assume must pay the annual fees?

Can upload the mail to share (or PM me) as I am interested.

Just expressed your interest, and they will call you. You can then ask about about the secured credit card policy (ie secured by a FD).

Suleyman

Reaction score

If this includes using the HSBC card for tax payments, the minimum $10k is going to be easy. :) Might just be worthwhile for a quick inject of miles! :)

satch

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the infinite..looking forward to the limo/jetquay thingy!

Suleyman

Reaction score
Wow. Your tax is quite high! ;)

Put it this way, if you qualify for this card, your tax shouldn't be too far off 10k either... :p

But using HSBC to pay taxes comes at a cost right?
Pay your taxes | HSBC Singapore

Visa Infinite @ 1.5%. Is it really worth it for the extra points for a short period of time?

Yes. But at 2 miles/$ for 1.5%, essentially means you are buying miles for 0.75c per mile. That's a great rate!

However, moot point because...

No it does not include tax

:(

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Meet & Greet Service - BKK Airport

Hi

Read about the Meet and Greet Service in Bangkok Airport where they will arrive you to the immigration area. However, for the departure from BKK airport, is Meet and Greet Service really necessary? I was told that I need to be at the airport 2 hours before departure, which is quite early! I usually arrive 90 min before departure.

In addition, I am travelling on Business Class for this trip where I will be provided the Fast Track Immigration Clearance. After that, since it is early, I would probably head to the lounge to chill out a little before boarding. So I am wondering if it is necessary to have Meet and Greet for departure from Bangkok to Singapore. Any views on this? Thanks.

tycosiao

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi

Read about the Meet and Greet Service in Bangkok Airport where they will arrive you to the immigration area. However, for the departure from BKK airport, is Meet and Greet Service really necessary? I was told that I need to be at the airport 2 hours before departure, which is quite early! I usually arrive 90 min before departure.

In addition, I am travelling on Business Class for this trip where I will be provided the Fast Track Immigration Clearance. After that, since it is early, I would probably head to the lounge to chill out a little before boarding. So I am wondering if it is necessary to have Meet and Greet for departure from Bangkok to Singapore. Any views on this? Thanks.

Honestly, if using Meet & Greet service does not give you expedited immigration clearance, I find it worthless.

Since you will be given a fast track pass, I say Meet & Greet is really not necessary for you.

If you want to look special and feel special, nothing is stopping you from using this service. You paid for it anyway. (VI Annual fees)

Suleyman

Reaction score
Hi

For arrival, it's still good since you get met with the buggy.

For departure, not really, since it's basically someone who will just walk with you from the door to the check in, through immigration and to the gate (or lounge). If it's your first time in BKK, then it's useful so that you won't get lost. If you are traveling with a lot of bags, it's useful so someone will be there to help you. Otherwise, since you already have fast track, then no, it's not really useful.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.