HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HSBC Visa Infinite card

Like Tree180Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2012, 10:07 AM   #751
Arch-Supremacy Member

It depends on the person lah. Some people will pay. Some would prefer not to pay and use miles. 75K points is 30K miles. For some people, 30K miles is worth $600. So that might / might not make sense loh

[IMG]http://openflights.org/banner/inix.png[/IMG]
Inix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #752
dao

I am travelling with family of four (me, wife, 4years child, 15mths infant). I was told that the Meet and Greet service is only for the card holder and one guest. Child below 2 years is free. That means I need to pay USD115 for my 4years child.

My wife has the supplementary card and the Prority Pass card. Is the supplementary card holder eligible for the Meet and Greet service?

I mean I will just book a Meet and Greet service for me and my 4years old child. And my wife will book the Meet and Greet service for herself.

Had anyone try this before?
dao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #753

I am travelling with family of four (me, wife, 4years child, 15mths infant). I was told that the Meet and Greet service is only for the card holder and one guest. Child below 2 years is free. That means I need to pay USD115 for my 4years child.

My wife has the supplementary card and the Prority Pass card. Is the supplementary card holder eligible for the Meet and Greet service?

I mean I will just book a Meet and Greet service for me and my 4years old child. And my wife will book the Meet and Greet service for herself.

Had anyone try this before?
Sub-Card holder is not entitled to make the booking.
56mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #754

I recently receive an invitation thru the Asia Miles. Their annual program fee is $488 and need minimum annual income of 250k. On top of that there is $40 charge for the miles conversion.

But it seem my income is not able to meet the requirment. So does it meet my application will no go through even if i apply?

Worth or not to pay $488+$40? Pretty steep.... the fee.

The gift is 45,000 miles to the Asia Miles for the sign up.
I also got the joint invitation from both Asia Miles and HSBC for the HSBC VI card. My income is way below 250k too....it seems they never check properly before sending invites. Usually this means they are looking for more people to sign up to boost their numbers so anyhow hamtam already
tsetse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #755
dao

Sub-Card holder is not entitled to make the booking.
Talked to HSBC and find out that there was a new Terms and Conditions mentioned in June/July statement that takes effect from 1 September 2012. The new T&C says the Expedited Immigration Clearance is for Primary card holder.

Those of us who got the card which comes with the old T&C last year. If you read the old T&C, it didn't restrict to Primary card holder.

Unfortunately, the new T&C replace the old T&C and takes effect from 1 September.
dao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:54 PM   #756
Arch-Supremacy Member

I also got the joint invitation from both Asia Miles and HSBC for the HSBC VI card. My income is way below 250k too....it seems they never check properly before sending invites. Usually this means they are looking for more people to sign up to boost their numbers so anyhow hamtam already
what matters to the bank is not how much your income is seriously.

A person with 250k P.A and spends 10k P.A on them.

A person with 120 P.A and spends 30k P.A on them.

why not?
Old 05-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #757

what matters to the bank is not how much your income is seriously.

A person with 250k P.A and spends 10k P.A on them.

A person with 120 P.A and spends 30k P.A on them.

why not?
True, you are right.

On a side note, my income is also below 120k but I do travel quite a fair bit for work and spend quite a fair bit for travelling and entertainment expenses. But I saw quite a few people mention that HSBC is very strict on the minimum of 120k so I did not apply as confirm plus chop I will sure get rejected.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #758

My application was approved and I have zero income!
coldmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #759

has anyone renewed their card yet?
Lesiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #760
Master Member

Finally got the card after lots of emails back and forth with one of the Application Team guys. He said if I have any referrals, email to him directly (I guess he gets commission or something). I asked about how strict income requirement is, he said 110k+ is ok.
PM for referral if interested.
confirm annual income above 110k can apply? mine is between the 110 & 120.. but was told to wait till can hit 120k to apply..
what more can I say........[/SIZE]
Kentang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #761

You must have some sort of passive income or previous income or large amount of money in their bank thats why it got approved right?
Old 09-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #762

confirm annual income above 110k can apply? mine is between the 110 & 120.. but was told to wait till can hit 120k to apply..
Mine is also between 110 to 120, I decided to send in my application on sun via post. Should have reached them by mon which was yesterday. Just called to check, they said no records of my application. Guess my application went into the waste paper basket
Old 09-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #763

How many properties you holding bro?
KingKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #764

has anyone renewed their card yet?
The card was released mid-Oct last year, so hopefully some people will share their experiences regarding renewals (any bonus points etc?)
Lesiah likes this.
lohwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #765

You must have some sort of passive income or previous income or large amount of money in their bank thats why it got approved right?
You need a FD of $68k if you do meet the income requirement.
coldmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.