HSBC Visa Infinite card

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey bros, i heard last time if I get referred and i sign up for hsbc VI, i only need pay $240 for first year annual fee. Is this still true? If yes, pm me if you wish to refer me.

think that promo only during launch...anyone can confirm if its still available?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still wondering to pay for this card or not...

currently massively clocking into my Amex Ascend card...

t13

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now got one min 5k promo, to get hamper.

Anyone knows what are the other promos for 10k, 15k etc?

wxswoong

Reaction score
I had canceled the HSBC Visa Infinite. This was my first renewal. To be fair, I don't really spend on this card. I checked the amount and it was only just slightly more than $30,000.

They offered me a 50% discount at $248 without renewal perks, and I thought it was the main reason that triggered to terminate my card (they simply thought I am desperate with Visa Infinite card?). I am fine actually to pay for the renewal fee on my third year since all people are renewing at 100 points (75100 reward points).

Why am I being discriminated?

After they shared the final offer and telling they had tried obtaining the 75100 points renewal offers but was declined by marketing department, I told them to transfer all my points to Krisflyers and proceed to cancel my card. They ask, why? I said, please understand your customers' profile before calling... I qualified more than your so-called $250k per annum requirements, and I don't take threat (at least I felt this way), I felt insulted...

What is $488 per annum? Let alone, $248?!!? Anyone who qualify this card, whether $120k or above $250k income, a fee of $488 is nothing! A easy vegetarian meal with family at Ling Zhi cost me not less than $400 every times.

I told them, HSBC Visa Infinite is very far away from premium... before they talk loudly, please just settle their hotline!

56mimosa

Reaction score
now got one min 5k promo, to get hamper.

Anyone knows what are the other promos for 10k, 15k etc?

Where did you get the 5K promo info from? I was not informed about ( just like the samsung camera ) !!

Aleksandr

Master Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the 5K promo info from? I was not informed about ( just like the samsung camera ) !!

Received a mailer.. but this is definitely not as good as the camera promo. Sold off the camera for $450.

Card is up for renewal in January, will probably cancel unless they can renew for me for free.

silchua

Reaction score
Received a mailer.. but this is definitely not as good as the camera promo. Sold off the camera for $450.

Card is up for renewal in January, will probably cancel unless they can renew for me for free.

HSBC Infinite Card service sucks very big time, especially its hotline! I'm on Tier 3 but not invited for this $5k promotion. I spent $83k last year but never got anything, not even the camera. Its treatment varies from member to member. They never learnt their lesson with "different people different promotions" or there are too many that losing a few hundred members is "chicken" to them. Other than that its benefits are still the best in the market.

I think something is very wrong with its marketing department!

Last edited:

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HSBC Infinite Card service sucks very big time, especially its hotline! I'm on Tier 3 but not invited for this $5k promotion. I spent $83k last year but never got anything, not even the camera. Its treatment varies from member to member. They never learnt their lesson with "different people different promotions" or there are too many that losing a few hundred members is "chicken" to them. Other than that its benefits are still the best in the market.

Agree. Best part is that they spend so much on marketing this card. To be honest got a lot of value from this card but service sucks. Recently I have points missing but they couldn't trace it. It's a small amount (5k points) but it's damn annoying having to follow up

tycosiao

Master Member
Reaction score
Can you post a copy here?

Yes please. Wasn't even invited for yet another promotion. A free gift is always better than nothing.

I was offered an extra 15k miles for the renewal at $488. I think it's good value, does anybody think otherwise?

I easily recoup my annual fees with the airport transfers. I stay at jurong :)

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes please. Wasn't even invited for yet another promotion. A free gift is always better than nothing.

I was offered an extra 15k miles for the renewal at $488. I think it's good value, does anybody think otherwise?

I easily recoup my annual fees with the airport transfers. I stay at jurong :)

sounds like a good deal for you...

how easy to book the free airport transfer? is it for anytime and any flight that you take?

d_koh@hotmail.com

Reaction score

'

I agree. I spend to date about $80k.
Camera promo I enrol but did not get letter. Called them the marketing manger no balls to call back . Pass msg to call centre juz say no more.
I also never receive any $5k promo.
I try calling the call center at 2am in the morning was put on hold for 20 mins!! I had an unauthorised transaction on the card

Call Centre sucks never reply to my request and issues

When renewal comes next month I am going to cut the card into 2 and send back with the reply paid envelop !!!

Screw you HSBC Infinite Card

wxswoong

Reaction score
'

I agree. I spend to date about $80k.
Camera promo I enrol but did not get letter. Called them the marketing manger no balls to call back . Pass msg to call centre juz say no more.
I also never receive any $5k promo.
I try calling the call center at 2am in the morning was put on hold for 20 mins!! I had an unauthorised transaction on the card

Call Centre sucks never reply to my request and issues

When renewal comes next month I am going to cut the card into 2 and send back with the reply paid envelop !!!

Screw you HSBC Infinite Card

Hi,

I don't mean to offense any bros. I had just canceled my HSBC Visa Infinite card, honestly, I know its requirement to enjoy - 2 way JetQuay & Limo are reasonable but Visa Infinite is still supposed to be a premium product, which I can't locate its premium customers' service with HSBC.

Every month - $1.7k spend is more than just reasonable but I just felt, personally, I have to used up all my patience to received the privileges...

I canceled the card with no regrets at all... I still live happily with my other premium card products, I am now going to applying for the Maybank Visa Infinite to make up the JetQuay & Limo services, with my current Amex Platinum & UOB Visa infinite already take care of my access to China Club, Tower Club & private club access plus a little clubbing benefits...

Frankly, I really received much more better premium service from other cards than HSBC.

Last edited:

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just renewed. There are 3 offers going on right now.

1: For "high spenders", which they mentioned $100K onwards / something like that, we pay $448 and they will give me 112.5K points (45K Miles)

2: For normal spenders, its $448 and you get 75K Points (30K miles)

3: For people who wanna pay low annual fee, its under $300 but you get no points.

At least that's how I remembered as it was 2 days ago

silchua

Reaction score
Hi,

I don't mean to offense any bros. I had just canceled my HSBC Visa Infinite card, honestly, I know its requirement to enjoy - 2 way JetQuay & Limo are reasonable but Visa Infinite is still supposed to be a premium product, which I can't locate its premium customers' service with HSBC.

Every month - $1.7k spend is more than just reasonable but I just felt, personally, I have to used up all my patience to received the privileges...

I canceled the card with no regrets at all... I still live happily with my other premium card products, I am now going to applying for the Maybank Visa Infinite to make up the JetQuay & Limo services, with my current Amex Platinum & UOB Visa infinite already take care of my access to China Club, Tower Club & private club access plus a little clubbing benefits...

Frankly, I really received much more better premium service from other cards than HSBC.

Agree! HSBC Visa Infinite has lost its premium service. In wanting to increase its membership base it has lowered its income criteria. Thus, it should instead change its name from "Infinite" to something else. Its Infinite Card has lost its shine and is no better than any other Visa card.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.