ICBC Introduces New 1.5% Local/3.0% Overseas Rebate MasterCard

Reaction score
Can't use the app without first registering using computer which requires download some software

You can use the PC in the ICBC branch to register for the first time. At least that's what I did at the main branch in Raffles Place.

ixoral

Reaction score
You can use the PC in the ICBC branch to register for the first time. At least that's what I did at the main branch in Raffles Place.

May i ask if this is the fastest way to register for i-banking? as compared to sending in a form application for i-banking?

I just got my first bill and i dont see any rebate$, i'm guessing if it only comes in later then i need i-banking to track instead of waiting for the next paper statement as i am not going to use this card often.

sgdividends

Reaction score
May i ask if this is the fastest way to register for i-banking? as compared to sending in a form application for i-banking?

I just got my first bill and i dont see any rebate$, i'm guessing if it only comes in later then i need i-banking to track instead of waiting for the next paper statement as i am not going to use this card often.

Yes..it's like boc ..need to download a software to register over PC.

Best to just use the pc there to register as there as sometimes have compatibility issue

ixoral

Reaction score
Thanks! I tried doing it on pc last night, but even after installing the chrome extension that was prompted, still didn’t quite work. I’ll try at the branch then.

So the earned rebates for icbc this month will only show up in the next month’s statement billing is it?

bin8lee

Reaction score

Yes, right.

ecoolcat

Reaction score
The payment methods attached to my 1st statement includes FAST which requires 19 digits (16 digits credit card number and 3 digits currency sub-account code, 018 for SGD in my case) to be added to my payee list. However, “Pay Other Bank’s Credit Card” on SCB online banking doesn’t allow me to type in more than 16 digits on the account number field.

How do you pay this credit card by using your online banking?

cynic_

Reaction score
Word of warning: even though this card is supposed to give 1.5% cashback on all SGD spend, that doesn’t apply to insurance, ezlink, etc.

Paid for travel insurance and wasn’t given cashback for it.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The payment methods attached to my 1st statement includes FAST which requires 19 digits (16 digits credit card number and 3 digits currency sub-account code, 018 for SGD in my case) to be added to my payee list. However, “Pay Other Bank’s Credit Card” on SCB online banking doesn’t allow me to type in more than 16 digits on the account number field.

How do you pay this credit card by using your online banking?

Yea idk this either. Im using axs website

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not like ocbc dbs that kind.

I need to use ie. And install some add-on before can even login to the ibanking. Nothing to shout about at their ibank but good enough for me to see the statement.

pop

Master Member
Reaction score
It's not like ocbc dbs that kind.

I need to use ie. And install some add-on before can even login to the ibanking. Nothing to shout about at their ibank but good enough for me to see the statement.

Thanks. Hmm, means cannot use on ipad?

zumaba

Reaction score
anyone got issue to waive the annual fee for your ICBC credit card?

Just received SMS from ICBC this morning to inform me $150 to be charged on my ICBC Unionpay credit card which I haven't used for two years. So I called ICBC hotline (after waiting long long) to ask waive, but the CSO told me to waive, I have to spend first then can ask waive. So I say please cancle it since I am not going to use, then CSO say I have to pay the anuual fee first then to cancle.

Anyone run into such bllsh1t before, and how do you reslove it with ICBC?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.