HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Instant approval with myinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2019, 02:15 PM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

Instant approval with myinfo

Anyone have tried apply with my info. How does the instant approval work?

I applied a card online but there is no email and nothing. Don't even knows how the info got through.
stillgottheblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 10:44 PM   #2
Master Member

Anyone have tried apply with my info. How does the instant approval work?

I applied a card online but there is no email and nothing. Don't even knows how the info got through.
Which bank did you apply through MyInfo? Some are instant, some will take a few days. It all depends on their internal system application decision logic.
hclee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 10:55 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

Standard Chartered. At least should sent their applicant a confimation email. Just leave it, looking for anothre card to sign, thank you.

Last edited by stillgottheblues; 11-07-2019 at 10:57 PM..
Old 11-07-2019, 11:07 PM   #4

Standard Chartered. At least should sent their applicant a confimation email. Just leave it, looking for anothre card to sign, thank you.
Last month I had applied SC credit card and received their email approval instantly. Did you enter the correct email address?
nomoneynotalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 11:12 PM   #5
Master Member

You should receive an email from them regardless whether it is instant approved or not. If not instant approval, you will get an email to say that they have received your application with an application reference number.
hclee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 11:19 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

Last month I had applied SC credit card and received their email approval instantly. Did you enter the correct email address?
No email nothing. The email is pulled from myinfo, don't think it's wrong as I have checked it. Maybe some problems back-end LOL!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.