insurance pay by credit card

01asdf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have Manulife policy to pay.

Can i pay Manulife with UOB one and get 5%? i scroll through past message and someone said only prudential policy can get rebates for UOB one and some other people said any policy can use UOB one

Thanks

I thought they are Giro only?

smilesmiles

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm very new to cashback/miles stuff and don't have credit card. I have an upcoming Prudential recurring annual premium > $3k, and looking at which card can give some form of "discounts" for my payment.

Anyone tried HSBC Revolution Card to pay Prudential premium (recurring premium)? HSBC card website states can get rewards for insurance also.

If set up through PruAccess to charge directly to credit card each year, is this considered online transaction that we can get 5x rewards? Or how can payment be made to Prudential for it to fall under "Online transaction"?

Anyone tried and tested?
Many thanks :)

Gamma~

Reaction score
My Prudential premium of 5k is due in April but i would like to do partial prepayment across 3 months using ONE card. However, there is no payment option in PruAccess and iPay.

Any idea if there is an option to pay Prudential premium using credit card without Cardup (not auto direct debit)? Do they accept credit card if i walk-in to their counter at Marina One?

moozmoow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Prudential premium of 5k is due in April but i would like to do partial prepayment across 3 months using ONE card. However, there is no payment option in PruAccess and iPay.

Any idea if there is an option to pay Prudential premium using credit card without Cardup (not auto direct debit)? Do they accept credit card if i walk-in to their counter at Marina One?
I checked with my agent who said they don't accept cc over the counter, but no harm trying

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I checked with my agent who said they don't accept cc over the counter, but no harm trying

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

Go to UOB Branch, fill up some form and make them take money from your CC monthly. Only for prudential though.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Need to pay via Cardup

Gamma~

Reaction score
I called Prudential and was told that they accept CC over the counter but can't do prepayment as their system will auto refund if full payment is not met. :s22:

I wonder if I do prepayment via Cardup will be the same.

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I called Prudential and was told that they accept CC over the counter but can't do prepayment as their system will auto refund if full payment is not met. :s22:

So far no such issue if use Cardup. But you more like to check via Pruaccess the payment is applied to the policy correctly.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I prepay for GE. They refund but I called up CSO and they told me to put it in writing to HOLD the amount and not refund.

Fixed it.

You can try for Pru.

dreamycrunch

Reaction score
For premium payment through iPay, can split payment to different credit cards or must pay in full with one credit card?

daintylights

Reaction score
Hi! Anyone knows if uobone is still valid for Manulife premiums via cardup? Is that the best way to pay Manulife premiums?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.