HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lost IC during credit card application

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2018, 11:42 PM   #1

Lost IC during credit card application

Went to Tech show last sat and applied for the UoB- Singtel card at the Singtel booth. Today can’t find my IC. Highly was lost when the promoter photostat but never return to me. What to do ?
skthk21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:26 AM   #2

Went to Tech show last sat and applied for the UoB- Singtel card at the Singtel booth. Today canít find my IC. Highly was lost when the promoter photostat but never return to me. What to do ?
Unless you can prove that the promoter indeed is the one that never return then there's no difference compared that u lose your ic by other means.
I assume you can't prove. Make police report and get ic replacement.
paurusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 10:33 AM   #3

Ya no way to prove unless got cctv. Can say confirm won’t lose if not take out to apply/ for him to photostat. Now thinking whether to mail out the application. Hopefully someone would return it if found. If not have to go ICA waste time waste $100 to make. Sian
skthk21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.