Manhattan Credit Card Users?

rerear

Reaction score
Have some purchases that can hit around 3k or more... is Manhattan still best in terms of rebates? Or should use uob one? Sorry noob.

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
ask u guys ah where can i check what is the exchange rate for online transaction ar,in particular usd

copp3r

Reaction score
Have some purchases that can hit around 3k or more... is Manhattan still best in terms of rebates? Or should use uob one? Sorry noob.

Manhattan is 3% max now.

UOB is max 3.33%, but needs:
- 3 or more transactions/month
- to spend a minimum amount/month (300, or 800, or 1500) for 3 months
- if you spend 1000 for 3 months, the rebate is only for the "800 x 3"
- It can't be just "any" 3 months. If your Card is issued in April, your first qualifying quarter is April - June

Credit Cards | Earn Cash Rebates with UOB One Card | UOB Singapore

pop

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone still uses the Manhattan card? I have stopped using for a while now but wonder if anyone has found a useful way for some payments of bills that still give the rebates. Please share.

bigfoot

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone still uses the Manhattan card? I have stopped using for a while now but wonder if anyone has found a useful way for some payments of bills that still give the rebates. Please share.
I still use it for those months which I know I will surely spend $3k and above.... 3% rebate is not bad still..

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if your month bill is 500, use bonussaver. you have to plan the 25k early tho.

if your month bill is 3k, use manhattan.

for both cases, if you are a few hundreds short, buy grocery vouchers and pay extra bill to meet the criteria.

zhenyuan_2000

Reaction score
if your month bill is 500, use bonussaver. you have to plan the 25k early tho.

if your month bill is 3k, use manhattan.

for both cases, if you are a few hundreds short, buy grocery vouchers and pay extra bill to meet the criteria.
The 25k for bonus saver do we have to keep for that one month whilst the spending of 500 was done or 25k to be kept for a year?

zumaba

Reaction score
I still use it for those months which I know I will surely spend $3k and above.... 3% rebate is not bad still..

Last time for 5% max $200, you can just use one month per quarter. Now for 3% max $200, meaning can use $3K+ for two months in a quarter?

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AFAIK UOB One card has the best cash back however there is a minimum that you have to spend to qualify for it. And there are tiers as well. However, unlike Manhattan, the tiers for UOB One are not "joined" for the lack of a better word.

For e.g. the first tier is $300 to $500 and the next tier is $800 to $1000. So if you spend under $300 you get no cash back. If you spend more than $500 but less than $800, the cash back you get is based on the first tier.

Manhattan card has no minimum spend and the tiers are not "joined". For e.g. the first tier is $0 to $300 and the next tier is $301 to $500. So if you spend more than $300, your cash back will be based on the second tier not the first tier.

Personally, I would rather use Manhattan. My monthly spending fluctuates. There are times that I can't meet UOB One's minimum spending. Plus I hate that their tiers are not "joined". So to each his own but for me, Manhattan is the card to go.

BTW I'm talking about Manhattan World card. I know some lao jia here have other variants but mine is Manhattan World.

MoDiE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just received my manhattan statement and i see a transaction listed as INTEREST REV which credits about $7+ back into my account.. anyone knows whats that?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.