Manhattan Credit Card Users?

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw am currently utilising my card for this promo which they sent to me recently.. 10% cashback (up to $100) on all MasterCard transactions from 1 May to 31 July 2010 :D

I think it's even on top of the 15% cashback on dining too :s22:

EDIT: This offer is only on my personal debit card.. not Manhattan card..

Last edited:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I found the iPod nano promo very good leh - gonna try my best to hit $6000! =:p

EEXOOO

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw am currently utilising my card for this promo which they sent to me recently.. 10% cashback (up to $100) on all MasterCard transactions from 1 May to 31 July 2010 :D

I think it's even on top of the 15% cashback on dining too :s22:

EDIT: This offer is only on my personal debit card.. not Manhattan card..

What debit card is that?
1st May to 31st July, that's a very long period of time!

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What debit card is that?
1st May to 31st July, that's a very long period of time!
the debit card is issued with the cheque and save account.. ya.. i hit the $1000 spending for $100 max cash back very quickly.. now waiting for them to return me the cashback :)

paopei

Reaction score
Hi all,
If I spend $6 k under Manhattan for the first month and spend $0 on the 2nd and 3rd month. Will I still get the $300? Thank you

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
If I spend $6 k under Manhattan for the first month and spend $0 on the 2nd and 3rd month. Will I still get the $300? Thank you
Based on T&C - you should.

I am gonna hit that soon too and will comment later on :)

Soul77

Reaction score
Hi all,

yes. confirm. I spend $0 on the first and 2nd month. $6000 on the third month. then received the $300 cashback

RoLanTo

Master Member
Reaction score
i got 6k of normal bill payment.. if i pay using manhanttan card.. can i get the 300?

eunique

Reaction score
Does TUITION FEES count as a retail purchase? Since education is considered a 'commodity' especially in private institutions =:p

Hihi all, I meant this as a real qns:o
Pls do answer if you are certain, thank you!

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh, i have clocked 7k liao on the manhattan...so what / which card to utilise next ?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh, i have clocked 7k liao on the manhattan...so what / which card to utilise next ?
Thats fast bro!

StanChart xTra Saver Debit Card
- 2% if your average balance is 6k in xtrasaver account.
- 3% if your average balance is 50k in xtrasaver account
- 0.5% on NETS (cap at $50)
- .. more in their website
Cap at $300 per month (both debit and Nets)

Next card - DBS Altitude, UOB OneCard :D

RoLanTo

Master Member
Reaction score
i got 6k of normal bill payment.. if i pay using manhanttan card.. can i get the 300?

anyone can help answer this??

i just clocked 6k+ using citi dividend card.. they told me only got 30 dollar dividend.. wat a waste of time.. :s7::s7:

Soul77

Reaction score
anyone can help answer this??

i just clocked 6k+ using citi dividend card.. they told me only got 30 dollar dividend.. wat a waste of time.. :s7::s7:

I think so. There was one article mention that you can pay your bill in advance to earn the cashback.
So, just pay $1500 for PUB, and $1500 for your mobile phone bill. Then use the card for everything else until you hit $6000. That quarter, you should get $300.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think so. There was one article mention that you can pay your bill in advance to earn the cashback.
So, just pay $1500 for PUB, and $1500 for your mobile phone bill. Then use the card for everything else until you hit $6000. That quarter, you should get $300.
You can Pay PUB with Manhattan Card also?

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ask u guys ah ...

does online shopping considered as swiping ?

if online shopping also considered as charging ur card, does it earn points or cashbacks ?

if online shopping = making purchases / swiping, like that i can also shop in my own shopping cart liao. hhahaha

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
ask u guys ah ...

does online shopping considered as swiping ?

if online shopping also considered as charging ur card, does it earn points or cashbacks ?

if online shopping = making purchases / swiping, like that i can also shop in my own shopping cart liao. hhahaha

I'm not sure about that but.. won't you incur merchant fees? Although merchant fees should be less than the rebate amount la :o

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that but.. won't you incur merchant fees? Although merchant fees should be less than the rebate amount la :o

if yes, it's worth it wor.

i can purchase something on my own cart for 6k , then withdraw and lose abit on the merchant fees, and pay the card balance then get cashback 5% :p :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.