Manhattan Credit Card Users?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ic thanks, but can you view both your principal and sub card number online? i called cso and she tell me that principal and sub card number is the same only the name different you duno ar -.- ..
Eh.. isit the same? Hmm.. later I check.
All along, with other banks, sup card always have different number from the main.

Will update later - thanks for the info :)

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
india? alamak. paisei :s22:

my purchase is quite big n i thought can get like $1000+ rebate. but cap at $300. I will go check out Amex platinum points system instead. Thanks!

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check, previously whenever the month I accumulated some cashback
$$, following month they will used the cashback $$ to offset that month
I spend. Now it seems like the statement just show my accumulated cashback
amount and did not use that to offset my $$$ spending ... is there some
changes in this cashback thingy :s11:

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought all the while from the very beginning, the cashback is credited against your outstanding balance on a quarterly basis?

ziggyy

Reaction score
Hi, so for the ST UOB card is it for every purchase regardless of paying bills online and making retail transaction you will get the smart$ to offset your ST bills? and also do the sub card spending get the smart$ to offset yr ST bills too?

Yup, every purchase should have 0.5% rebate at least and at month's end, the rebate will automatically offset yr ST bill. No sub card, so can't answer yr second question.

Maybe start a thread on ST UOB to get some of yr questions answered. Else will ka chiao the Manhattan users:D:D

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm so that is why we only can view both main and sub transaction together ba..
Hmm.. is there a way for them to separate via Name?
Its quite troublesome for me to check every transaction and later billed my bro :(

FrOzE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So any amount i spend on the Manhattan Plat Card i will get a 5% rebate?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So any amount i spend on the Manhattan Plat Card i will get a 5% rebate?
You havent read anything about the Card, or following this thread I believe :)

5% only if you spend > $3,000 within a month
Capped at $300 per quarter

Reaction score
Will the cashback apply if I opt to use the 'EasyPay' installment?

Does the cashback for the quarter (ie full amount) applies when you use easypay for this GSS Sales? Have tried calling the CSO and apparently she said the cashpay applies but she does not sound very sure. Any kind souls able to help? Thanks.

dlocenot

Reaction score
Does the cashback for the quarter (ie full amount) applies when you use easypay for this GSS Sales? Have tried calling the CSO and apparently she said the cashpay applies but she does not sound very sure. Any kind souls able to help? Thanks.

Yes the full amount applies.

Z_Dash

Master Member
Reaction score
Gotten back the rebate......3 mths ago used the card to pay off my Uni Sch fees of $4k plus some little spending bout $300+

One of my favourite card to keep when i got large spending at once.

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is private educational school fees which are paid in this card considered retail spending.

from their term n condition it doesnt seem to be affected. will get $300 rebate lol.

btw those who had gotten the rebate, the rebate is given in the form of advance $ in acc or what arh ? or u simply pay less on that bill during the last quarter cut off ?

Last edited:

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotten back the rebate......3 mths ago used the card to pay off my Uni Sch fees of $4k plus some little spending bout $300+

One of my favourite card to keep when i got large spending at once.

so i guess my question is valid? can advise which sch? local or which private sch. thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.