Maybank Family and Friends grocery casback

mengsan

Reaction score
Maybank is currently running a promo for $60 cashback for online purchases from 12 to 29 Feb. I received the text message this morning and have registered. Does anyone know if this is on top of the $80 cashback? The way I look at it, it appears to be so.

MB line is easy to connect unlike other banks. I will call in to confirm later when free. But online transactions usually very vague and not easy to confirm which is online and offline

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does this card bill cycle can change to our preference? and can add into applepay?

Last edited:

iadpotato

Reaction score
time to take this card out of my card holder liao... imo this will be the next best card after UOB-GRAB 10% GGed

Alwaysb

Reaction score
Anyone tried ipaymy? Is it still considered online?

Maybank is currently running a promo for $60 cashback for online purchases from 12 to 29 Feb. I received the text message this morning and have registered. Does anyone know if this is on top of the $80 cashback? The way I look at it, it appears to be so.

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I check for this card - so ez autoreload / topup via ATU does not count towards the min spending? However, simplygo is included?

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score

Seems like grab should be eligible?

Gmailer

Reaction score

a minimum amount of S$300.00 in accumulated Eligible Spend (“Minimum Spend”) must be charged to the Card account and charge not more than five (5) transactions within the Promotion Period.

what happen if more than 5 online transactions? count the highest 5? or disqualified?

peppermint7

Master Member
Reaction score
a minimum amount of S$300.00 in accumulated Eligible Spend (“Minimum Spend”) must be charged to the Card account and charge not more than five (5) transactions within the Promotion Period.

what happen if more than 5 online transactions? count the highest 5? or disqualified?

As long as ANY 5 Online add up meet $300

If u have 1 online transaction $300. Also can

I believe they will take the highest 5 to sum them up

Last edited:

dreamycrunch

Reaction score

Makes more sense to go by accumulative online spending probably based on first 5 online transactions in the promo period.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.