Need reccomendation for a new Credit card

AWholeNewWorld

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, would like to seek reccomendation for new Credit Card.
Previously owned a number of CC namely Dbs live, Various Amex card, Maybank F&F, and ocbc.
But it's getting more and more confusing with all the rebates and points that I'm using them lesser and lesser. So,i would like to settle down with min nunber of CC and hopes to enjoy CC benefits.
My main spending on my Credit card are;
Grabpay topup for JustGrab, Google Playstore (is there any rebates/cashback credit card for this?), Food (paywave), Insurance (Prudential) averaging 3k a month on Credit Card normally, and quarterly Oversea Trips (Mostly either from Airline/Agoda & heavy oversea expenditure).

paurusu

Reaction score
Hi, would like to seek reccomendation for new Credit Card.
Previously owned a number of CC namely Dbs live, Various Amex card, Maybank F&F, and ocbc.
But it's getting more and more confusing with all the rebates and points that I'm using them lesser and lesser. So,i would like to settle down with min nunber of CC and hopes to enjoy CC benefits.
My main spending on my Credit card are;
Grabpay topup for JustGrab, Google Playstore (is there any rebates/cashback credit card for this?), Food (paywave), Insurance (Prudential) averaging 3k a month on Credit Card normally, and quarterly Oversea Trips (Mostly either from Airline/Agoda & heavy oversea expenditure).

Sounds like UOB One for the first 2K/month while balance can be settled by BOC Family => likely fall into 3K range you mention.

However ,this arrangement require you to keep track a fair bit of your spending on the matching of your spending

Food -> BOC ($300/ month cap)
Online / Grab : BOC $600 , balance goes to UOB one
Whatever else : UOB one - to hit max 2K

For oversea trip , then you can look at the thread with those best cards to use overseas. Airline really by your spending habit

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.